ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Buckhead

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since May 2007

B Rated | 7 Reviews

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved. ...

J & L Auto Service

99  REVIEWS
J & L Auto Service

A family owned and operated full service repair and maintenance facility. We pride ourselves on doing the best work possible with an emphasis on customer service. J & L was established in 1959 and has built a reputation on trust and dependability. No matter what you drive, from modern German sports cars to classic domestic trucks we have the tools and experience to keep it on the road and performing well. We are one of the few shops left that has the skill set, tools, and techniques to work on Classic, Antique and Vintage Cars. Give us a try! We won't let you down.

D

08/26/2017

Bad. They didn't get it right the first and even cause more damage. The car was dirty both times I picked it up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rear bumper and paint work

07/20/2017

They are highly rated for body work. They were very efficient and right on time to complete the car. They have guaranteed the paint for the life of the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my finder and front end.

04/30/2015

CATEGORY auto painting

C

12/31/2012

I needed some major body work on both sides of my car and also had them replace the front and back bumpers.  I left the car with them prior to leaving for out of town at which point they said I should be able to pick it up on my return.  The job took about a week longer, I'm not sure they even started on it when I left it and I only found out when picking it up why it took so long.  The customer s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Body repair and paint

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

05/16/2011

My insurance company referred me and they were just excellent.  I had to have multiple panels replaced.  Their customer service was great.  There were a few problems with parts but they were great with calling me and keeping me up to date.  I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My insurance company referred me and they were just excellent.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair