Martin, Dr. Melissa K.

Angie's List since December 2008

10/20/2011

I called to see if I could get an appointment with Dr. Martin. She saw me within 2 hours. Dr. Martin and her staff are wonderful. I have been using her office for 5 years. My 89 year old mother in law also is a patient of hers. Never have had any problems. I would highly recommend Dr Martin to anyone who needs an Internal Medicine needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sinus infection

CATEGORY internist

10/13/2010

My experience with her has been excellent. She is a wonderful doctor, and I like everything about her. She is always available for me and gets to my help when needed right away. She is easily accessible, and I really enjoy her. I have nothing but good things to say about her. I would rate her highly and would continue to use her in the future; in fact, I have an appointment with her next month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Martin is my primary care physician, and I have been seeing her for a while now. I took my mother-in-law to see her a couple of weeks ago.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

02/03/2009

Dr.Martin is very attentive to your concerns and needs. She is also very personable and always takes her time with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr.Martin is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY internist

12/22/2008

Dr. Martin is responsive, good with children, and she always takes her time with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Martin is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor

Internal medicine & pediatric.