Junk South

Residential Junk Removal

Residential Junk Removal

trash removal202030605
Junk Removal in Athens, GA

Junk South provides courteous, efficient junk removal services and roll off dumpster rentals suited to your needs and your timeline. Show us where the junk is that needs to be removed and we'll do all the lifting, loading, and clean up. Our fast and friendly staff is ready to serve your junk removal needs. Junk South carries maximum liability insurance and provides Workman's compensation, so you can rest easy as we perform any work on your property!...

hauling (27)dumpster rental (6)leaf removal (2)trash removal (7)moving (3)house cleaning (3)storage unit (2)home and garage organizing (2)home staging (1)

11/09/2020

On a Friday, I requested an in-person estimate of some garage junk I wanted taken away. I asked for an estimate the next day. The company accepted my request within an hour of me making it. The estimating team showed up at the appointed time, gave me an estimate and scheduled the job for the following Monday. The haulers arrived two hours ahead of schedule on Monday, loaded up my stuff in short or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauling away some junk from my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/01/2020

They were great. Called ahead of the appointment to ask if they could come a bit earlier, cleared junk in rapid time and even reduced the price since it took less time than estimated to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pick up old lawnmower, broken birdbath, random broken stuff

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/09/2020

great. my husband is a field superintendent for a major construction company and was very impressed with their professionalism. 500.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
load up and hauled off remodeling garbage. raked and removed every scrap of garbage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/11/2020

Could not have gone better. They were on time, friendly, courteous, thorough and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk hauled off

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

07/25/2020

The men did a great job. They called me to get the details of my job, arrived within 20 minutes of the call, and got right to work. The price was a tad high I think as it only took them 30 minutes at most to load my junk on their truck, but they got everything, they followed my directions and they were gone before I knew it. They want to work and I will hire them again. In fact, I had hired them l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/08/2020

I had a dumpster delivered for me to load myself, but they showed on time and the guys were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster delivered

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

07/01/2020

Tyler and Bryce cheerfully collected items I had organized AND removed “unknowns” from my crawl space (where I refuse to go)! They were efficient and pleasant throughout the process. I thought the pricing was very fair. Additionally, and this was great, I contacted in the am and they came same day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away unusable tools, old paint, old camping equipment, wood, etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

06/29/2020

AWESOME!! 2 great guys that had all my junk loaded in no time!! Amazing company and so helpful!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

05/29/2020

A phone call to determine size/price, easy scheduling online with email confirmation. Prompt arrival, quick work, easy payment with email receipt. Two workers, both friendly, professional and polite. We plan to use them again soon,we've finally found a company who takes "our size" jobs too! Thanjs so much, guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love seat and chair -- too large for us, not too small for them, thank God.

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/21/2020

Update to my review: The owner of Junk South called me concerned about negative review. He spoke with the crew that was sent to my house about their attitude and sent a second crew to my house the following day to pick up the rest of the debris in my yard at no charge. I have had my own business since 1993 and always tried to do the best for my customers. It's not possible for every job to go perf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debris removal (tree trimmings, etc)

CATEGORY garbage collection,leaf removal,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020