GreenWise Electrical Co LLC

Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Additional services areas- Social Circle, Milledgeville & Augusta....

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating

Shumate Air Conditioning & Heating is a full service contractor supplying quality heating and air conditioning installation and repair services to a multitude of residential and commercial clients. We serve the greater Atlanta, GA, region including Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Cumming, Suwanee, Norcross and Sandy Springs, GA. Additional contact - Mikhail Britt. Additional e-mail - mbritt@shumatemech.com. 500 Employees. Additional phone number - (706) 485-3222. Award winning. Additional DBA - Shumate Mechanical.

01/30/2013

The employees are very professional, and easy to talk to and let me know what is needed for the repairs and installation to get me up and running. They are punctual and let me know if they needed to leave to obtain more parts to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and replaced electrical breakers and other needs as discussed from lighting strike at home. He has done work for us on several occasions and will be doing more as needed.

12/26/2012

They were very professional and quick to meet my needs. The prices are very competitive and can work around your schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company came out and repaired the electrical breakers that were damaged from lightning, installed new lights in various areas per my request. I also had them do work at my daughters house, checking and repairing some faulty wiring in their kitchen and installing light switches and 220 plugs for AC units.

02/18/2012

Once I called the company and explained what I wanted to have done, they came out the same day and viewed what needed to be done and what materials were going to be needed to complete the job. They obtained the necessary materials and completed the job very quickly and kept us from being without water for a long period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greenwise came out to the property and was able to move the electrical service for the well from one meter box to another in order for the property to obtain continuous water. They were very pleasant and easy to talk to and understand what we wanted. They also buried the wires as needed. This company is very professional, understands what is wanted, and work is done in a timely manner.

CATEGORY electrician

Commercial and residential lighting, ceiling fan, hardwired smoke detector, generator , dedicated hot tub circuits, gfci receptacles and breakers, troubleshooting faulty, three-phase, transfer switches, solar panel & bath remodels.