Athens Roofing, Inc.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2012

Athens Roofing has been servicing the needs of North Georgia homeowners and businesses for more than 22 years. We complete all types of residential and commercial roofing projects, including: leak repair, shingle roofing, metal roofing, chimney repair, skylight repair and installation, flat roof repair and replacement, and gutter repair and replacement. We offer a written Fifteen Year Worry Free Warranty on all complete re-roofing projects....

Wash All

7  REVIEWS
Wash All

We specialize in Pressure Wash and gutter cleaning we have the right tool for the right job will take pride in what we do we are family-based company and we treat all of our Customers like they are family.

Offers by Wash All  on Angie's List

09/09/2016

The Athens Roofing team was very professional and communicated well throughout the process. The work was done quickly and clean up was thorough. In addition the work is guaranteed for 15 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New metal roof installation.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for the opportunity to install a beautiful new metal roof on your home. I am sure y'all will enjoy it for many years to come. Regards, Chris Lutz Owner, [Member Information Removed] Roofing, Inc.

11/29/2014

Great team, prompt, reliable, professional, clean, very knowledgeable and responsive to my concerns. Stand behind their products. Great people to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal roof

CATEGORY roofing

[Removed name], Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It was a great pleasure getting to know y'all and provide you with a beautiful new metal roof, gutters, and gutter guards. Best, Chris Lutz

10/24/2014

It went well. Before we agreed to have them do the work, I attempted to get estimates from several contractors. Two were on Angies list. NONE would return phone calls. I made the mistake of telling everyone my address so they could google map my home. I believe the scope of the work was beyond most roofers and they most likely did not want the job. A quote from a Big Box store did not include the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an old metal roof and replaced with a new one.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for the compliments. For nearly 20 years, Athens Roofing has been specializing in roofing historic homes just like yours. I always appreciate the opportunity, and challenge, of working on your sort of complicated, detail oriented project. Regards, Chris Lutz Owner, Athens Roofing, Inc.

10/13/2014

These guys are great!  They do amazing work and they are honest.  They will make sure you are happy with the final product.  They actually hand delivered the estimate!  Its that kind of attention to the customer that makes them stand out.  I highly recommend these guys!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roofing of a low slope roof with TPO and replace metal trim

CATEGORY roofing

We appreciate the kind words. Repairing and restoring your long neglected flat roof was a rewarding experience. We've always relished the opportunity to take on these sort of involved, complex projects. Regards, Chris Lutz Owner, Athens Roofing, Inc.

09/27/2014

Great work, great product, great price, great people.  Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new metal roof on my daughters house.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for the feedback! We certainly enjoyed working for both you and your sister who you referred us to. In nearly twenty years of specializing in metal roofing, yours was the first roof we have ever done in two different metal colors. I think it looks great and appreciate the challenge in figuring out how to get that done. Since we did your roof, we also completed a two-tone roof on the headqua...

Roof Leak Repair, Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Commercial Roofing Georgia, Skylights, Gutter Protection, Classic Metal Roofing Systems, Radiant Barrier Insulation, Winder, GA Roofing Services for Homeowners

Check, Financing Available