After Hours Care

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2010

08/25/2011

My experience at After Hours Clinic was wonderful.  Mary Wy, NP, is such an excellent health-care provider.  Her entire staff is very caring and professional.  Upon my visit there, as a first-time patient, I was asked to fill out a general patient information sheet.  When the nurse called me back into an exam room, she inquired a reason for my visit.  After explaining to her, she then took my vita...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Woke up that morning with a severe tooth infection.  Went to After Hours Clinic for an office visit to receive antibiotics treatment for infection.  I received excellent service from the NP and her entire staff.  They were all very caring and professional.

CATEGORY nurse practitioners,family doctor

05/09/2010

On many occasions, Mary has provided myself and my wife with the best health care experience I have had in the past 8 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic excellence, able to quickly and accurately determine necessary treatments across a wide range of ailments.

CATEGORY ent,family doctor

Walk in clinic for acute episodic illnesses, staffed by nurse practitioner, medical director available.