VISION PAINTING INC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2002

With over 27 years of experience, Vision Painting provides customers with detailed on-site estimates, written warranties, project supervision, quality control, and daily jobsite clean up. Our company is committed to providing customers with exceptional customer service with little to no interruption of your daily activities. We guarantee our work for up to two years, never require a deposit to begin work, and are fully licensed and insured. Because Vision Painting is "The Painter You Keep" we are committed to providing you with first-class service and premium quality work with each and every project....

Ga Kings Closets

2  REVIEWS
Ga Kings Closets

GAKings Closets is a small family operated business with more than 15 years in the industry, we can offer highly competitive prices in custom building closets, with clear expectations when your project will be completed, at a high level communication

08/21/2019

They took care of everything. They were always good and responsive. I'm happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major kitchen and bath renovation. They painted my house three different times.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/09/2018

Amazing!!! Mike and his team are the best contractors I have ever used for any project. Fair pricing, great communication, on-time, and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure my desired timeline was met. And the quality of work was perfect. Our cabinets look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting walls, kitchen cabinets and some trim

CATEGORY interior painters

09/27/2017

It is always a pleasure to work with this company, and I am very picky. Their work has always been exceptional. Although, a tad more expensive than other options, it is worth it. The painters come in with a clear understanding of the scope of the project. There is always someone who is head of the project that can communicate clearly and stays and works as quality control through out the job. All ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company for many different jobs over the years, both interior and exterior.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/17/2017

I couldn't be happier! Michael was extremely professional during the initial consultation and throughout the project. He kept in contact with me, and checked on the crew daily. The crew did an amazing job, respected my home, and cleaned up nicely when they were done. Michael was also extremely flexible and was able to add on a couple of last-minute projects in other parts of the house, and still f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Vision Painting to build coffered ceilings and decorative columns in my basement, including painting and some electrical work. They also painted my garage and added decorative trim in my master bedroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

11/21/2016

Crew did excellent work and did great job of clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting • Power Washing • Deck Sealing • Wallpaper Removal • Drywall Patching & Repairs • Complete Drywall Installation • Door & Window Replacement • Hardi Siding Installation • Epoxy Floors • Renovations • Trim Work • Specialize in Repaints, Homes, Condos, Shopping Centers, Office Buildings, Manufacturing Facilities, Medical Buildings & High Rises.

Faux Finishing