Omni Plumbing Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2018

140 Academy St

Alpharetta, GA 30009

At Omni Plumbing Services, customer satisfaction is number one. We have 20 years of experience in metro Atlanta. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial services, from minor repairs to major projects. We have 24 hour service for our customers, thus we will always be ready if a crisis may arise....

plumber (117)drain cleaning (10)water heater repair and installation (10)excavating (5)sewer cleaning (4)water and smoke damage (4)septic tank cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)home remodeling (2)hvac repair (2)water delivery (1)water softener installation and repair (1)

02/21/2019

I simply requested a quote to replace a toilet over a week ago and have not back from anyone at this company. This very disappointing considering their excellent reviews. Just inconsiderate and bad potential customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

I am very sorry that you did not get a reponse, I am not sure why your request did not come through to us. By no means were we trying to ignore you or be inconisderate, it was completely an over sight of us not seeing or getting notification that we had a message.
C

03/08/2018

Arrived on time,sized the job up and ran two errands to pick up what was needed. Male Assistant who was wearing very short shorts never talked and used our bathroom without asking. The main guy Jason told my husband that the leak in the shower faucet would cost 250.00 to repair and when my husband acted shocked then Jason said he’d do it for 200.00. This business flies by the seat of their pants! ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement and leak repair of shower faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

I am sorry that you felt that you were dubed, that is not how Omni Plumbing does business. We are a family owned company and review based, with that being said we would not every want anyone to feel like that have been taking advantage of. The main Tech that was out there was Justin, not the owner Jason. I spoke to Justin regarding the pricing and he stated he quoted the normal fee of $215.00 and ...

12/05/2017

Super fast and very friendly. Called in the early morning and the guy's came out early afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water went from hot to cold for the day. There was also water dripping into the pan. Turns out the pilot just shut off..they fixed it and even told us what to do if this happens again. In and out within 30 min.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

10/04/2017

Very well except for being 3 hours overdue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky faucet, leaking into cabinet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

07/21/2017

Very responsive and professional. The tech suggested a relocation of the pressure regulator and shut-off to make it more convenient to use when needed. Great idea!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of pressure regulator and repair of main inside shut-off valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

07/14/2017

Jason and team were on time - actually early - completed the job professionally, left area spotless, were very pleasant - i have had various experiences with plumbers and this ranks as tops - will definely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

06/24/2017

The problem is fixed and the noise is also gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a noise from what I thought was my hot water heater. I called Omni and let them listen on the phone, they were very puzzled and sent two men out that afternoon. It turned out to be a leak in my irrigation water pipes in fact two breaks. It took them a while to locate the leaks (2 visits) but the two plumbers were persistent, located the problem and cleaned up after themselves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

04/30/2017

Harrison called to say he would be a bit later than scheduled, but when he came he quickly removed the old faucet and installed a new one. He was pleasant, professional and efficient. He also pressure tested our water system and reviewed the condition of our water heater (which is getting old). All in all a very straightforward and productive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

02/15/2017

Matt fixed my leaky sink and redid the pipes. Came the same day. I am pleased with the work and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink reinstall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

01/12/2017

I called Omni because I had a leak at the water meter. Matt arrived later that same day and quickly diagnosed the problem. The fix took a bit longer than expected, but Matt would not leave until the job was done, even though by then he was working in the dark. I was impressed by Matt's work ethic, his thoroughness and professionalism. The price Omni charged was reasonable, and I would recommend Om...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix water leak at meter

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2017

Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Plumbing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal