Meer Electric

A 109 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since March 2003

405 Tidwell Drive

Alpharetta, GA 30004

22 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by hourly rate or by the job. There is a trip charge. There may be an extra charge for after hours emergency service. Award winning. To better serve you, please call our office at 770-993-8028 and speak with one of our estimators/schedulers....

electrician (106)lighting installation (28)ceiling fan installation (12)landscape lighting (8)home theater and stereo installation (3)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)holiday decorating (1)phone wiring (1)home inspection (1)

02/07/2020

The Meer Electric employees were professional and knowledgeable. The project manager assessed my issue and clearly explained the work they proposed to solve my wiring issue. They also worked to fit me into their busy pre-holiday schedule so I wouldn't be without a range. The electricians who did the job arrived as promised, wrestled the old range out of a very tight space, and installed the new wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring an upgraded outlet for new electric range. Correcting grounding issue with electrical service panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

04/10/2018

Meer Electric was quick to respond to my request and provided me an hourly fee to complete the work on my remodel. I decided to go with another company that provided me a fixed bid for the work but I would call Meer Electric again if I needed work to be complete as they were very responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Electrical Work on Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. I appreciate your taking the time to do that and we look forward to helping you with your electrical needs in the future. Judy Meer

11/16/2017

The fixture was replaced quickly at a fair price. We have used Meer exclusively for all our electrical work for many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop light in basement was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

09/26/2017

They were good. On the price, I don't because I really have anything the compare it to, I think it's about normal. They had a $25 coupon for anything under $200. On the responsiveness they were good On the punctuality, they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a light in the wall in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2012

08/12/2017

The owner came out with an assistant, and they were both extremely professional and efficient. The price was fair, and we have been very happy with the work. We would definitely use Meer Electric for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of light fixtures and ballasts throughout the house, Installation of new outlet and check an existing one

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

03/27/2017

timely and good installation. Friendly service technician that knew his stuff!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed outdoor led lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

02/14/2017

Showed up on time, discussed the job, looked at options and got my approval to proceed. Brian and Ulysses got to work, cleaned up and it was like they were never even here. This outfit is professional, reasonably priced and very courteous - you simply can't ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a dedicated outlet for our treadmill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

01/23/2017

They arrived RIGHT on time. I mean not even a second after 9am when they said they'd arrive. It was pouring rain so they laid down a rug to cover my hardwoods as they went inside the crawlspace and back into the house. They did all the outlets in my specified rooms, they even caught and corrected shoddy electrical work that was performed by the original owner's contractor. The work took over 6 hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a ground wire and grounding rod installed in my house and several outlets grounded. The original system did not have properly grounded receptacles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

12/03/2016

This is a great company. Honest, reliable people. If you need electrical work done, this is definitely the company you want to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several electrical problems in my home that I put off for a long time. This was due in large part to another electrical company telling me it would cost over $4,000.00 to have this work done. Luckily I found Meer Electric who did more than the other company was going to do, and all for less than $1,500.00!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

09/19/2016

They were very professional and the installation went without problems. I have used MEER in the past and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
in floor electrical outlets installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

Residential, commercial fixture installation, cable, phone & computer lines, surge protection, trenching & boring, repair of underground lines, bucket truck, interior & exterior lighting design, landscape lighting, generator sales & installation. Residential and Commercial electrical services.

Landscaping.