Kauffman Tire Alpharetta

Founded 1936 • Angie's List since June 2010

Kauffman Tire was founded on its commitment to customer service. More than eight-hundred dedicated associates continue to earn each customer's business with honest and dependable performance. With a history of integrity and reliability, Kauffman Tire continues as a family owned and operated business with John, Mark, Tom and all the team members ensuring that the over 75 years of commitment are experienced by every customer. Charges an hourly rate. Additional DBA - Kauffman Tire Inc....

J & L Auto Service

99  REVIEWS
J & L Auto Service

A family owned and operated full service repair and maintenance facility. We pride ourselves on doing the best work possible with an emphasis on customer service. J & L was established in 1959 and has built a reputation on trust and dependability. No matter what you drive, from modern German sports cars to classic domestic trucks we have the tools and experience to keep it on the road and performing well. We are one of the few shops left that has the skill set, tools, and techniques to work on Classic, Antique and Vintage Cars. Give us a try! We won't let you down.

06/23/2017

We have always used them. It was more expensive than I expected. I know they are a chain location, but my husband has been pleased with them. The one that we use is excellent. We dropped the vehicle off and they called us when they were done. They are always very good about telling us what needs to be done in the future. They offered a warranty on the tires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had an alignment and brand new tires put on. He had the works.

CATEGORY car tires

12/17/2016

I have auto service and also buy tires there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there the first time about 15 years ago. They did an oil change and tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair

12/17/2016

They did a good job. The workers were nice. They were just professional and did what I wanted done. I don't think they have to work on anything to improve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kauffman Tire for auto service. I was last there for an oil change and rotation of tires.

CATEGORY auto repair

02/26/2015

They were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Kauffman Tire Alpharetta  to purchase tires.

CATEGORY car tires

09/21/2013

Great. Good work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used this location for our tires for several years. Before that, I tried to save money by going through WalMart or Sams, but usually ended up having issues that were difficult to deal with later through them. This location is not the budget route to tires, but I feel like you do get great service there. Since we've used them quite a bit in the last 3 or 4 years, including using them for two complete sets of tires, it's been great to have all of our records and purchases consolidated in one place and they reward us for our loyalty with tire rotations. They do get very busy on Saturday mornings, so if that's when you need them, arrive early. A perk is that there's a Waffle House, Starbucks, Smoothie King, and McDonalds within easy walking distance.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

Auto installation, sales, inspection, repair and replacement of tire, wheel, alignment, oil change, battery, brakes, drivetrain, shock, strut, transmission fluid exchange, air filter, cooling system & air conditioning.