ClimateSmith LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130

5950 Shiloh Road East Suite Q

Alpharetta, GA 30005

We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience in the HVAC field....

hvac repair (80)

09/22/2019

install went smoothly. great workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 2 new heat pump systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

07/17/2018

Tech diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repairs. And the repair cost was reasonable. Tech was friendly, professional and efficient. I will definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a lightening strike and one of my units wasn’t blowing cool. Called this morning and the Tech was here around 1pm as promised (1 to 4 appt). Tech diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

05/14/2018

Extremely cordial. Did not try to sell me anything. Showed up on time and explained the charges and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

04/16/2018

ClimateSmith checks my 2 units 2x/year. As a part of that contract, they will come out on emergencies for no charges other than the cost to complete whatever work is necessary at the time. I have used their emergency service twice now in two years, in addition to the scheduled services. Both times, the technician fixed my issues for NO COST to me. They are prompt,professional, and thorough. I reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a maintenance contract with ClimateSmith

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

04/16/2018

It went great. Once I called I got a call back from tech to learn more about the problem, and signing half hour he was at my house. Great service and responsive. Tech showed me what the problem was and fixed it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair of outside unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

04/16/2018

Great, they explained everything and were very prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace, maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

04/16/2018

I am very pleased with Climate Smith. They even came out on Christmas Eve and repaired our furnace after our house was struck by lightning. Very professional and friendly. A real pleasure to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Climate Smith has completed annual checks on our HVAC systems as well as required maintenance as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

04/09/2018

These guys are terrific! I am now on maintenance contract, but they have come out on weekends or holidays when I ever have a problem with my older units. A good hard-working family-run business that is honest, and very responsive to the customer. Big name heating and air companies in the area I tried before, and they wanted days before they could come out. ClimateSmith was out the same day I calle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace in attic, leak tested downstairs air conditioner and replaced condenser coils

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

04/09/2018

These guys are professional, courteous, and honest straight shooters. I had an ac unit fail, they came out to diagnose the problem. One of the only companies that came out saying they could fix it, but repair prob wouldn’t last long and I’d be out $1000. They felt with the age of my units, over 12 years old and builder grade, a new unit would be money better spent. They said my other ac was in fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New central a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

04/09/2018

After paying first vendor over 1000 and then them telling e 1000 more needed to be done on a unit that was just over a year old I called ClimateSmith because a friend recommended them. James was awesome. Came out right away and since I purchased a maintenance contract he did not even charge me for the visit. He had me up and running in no time and with no charge other than the maintenance contract...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had been told by another vendor that 1000 in work needed to be done.. called for a second opinion

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

Residential and light commercial heating and cooling repair and installation of new systems including heat pumps, ductless (mini-split) systems, whole house humidification & dehumidfication.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available