Alpharetta Custom Cabinets

REMOVED...

Reface Cabinets

94  REVIEWS
Reface Cabinets

Note: we do not do any on site refinishing (painting) work, and only provide repair work as part of a complete refacing job. We do not take on cabinet repair work or cabinet modification work by itself. Reface Cabinets specializes in solid hardwood cabinet refacing to provide you the beautiful cabinets that up until now you have been dreaming about. Our MINIMUM kitchen cabinet project is $5,000, which is a mere fraction of the cost of replacing your existing cabinets for new cabinets. All your materials will be custom cut and finished off site, and when we come back to do the installation, we will typically be in and out of your home in 3 days or less. Reface Cabinets position in the market is delivering a great value on high quality workmanship with the use of very high quality materials and hardware. We do not do any onsite cabinet painting, or refinishing. Instead, we focus on the business of cabinet refacing. That means we will always be replacing the doors, hinges, and drawer fronts and the trim such as crown molding. The exterior of your cabinet boxes will be covered with new material, which we prefinish off site along with all your other materials. This is so your cabinet boxes will exactly match the your new doors, drawer fronts, and crown molding. If you like the doors you have and just want to change the color of your cabinets, we are not the right company to call. We can perform any type of cabinet repair and/or addition as part of a refacing project. We do not offer general cabinet repair services as a stand alone offering if not part of a larger refacing and/or new custom cabinet project. A realistic minimum job is about $4K which generally rules out doing a vanity by itself. Thank you Angie's List Members for recognizing our work with your reviews! Reface Cabinets was recognized with the Super Service Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017.

10/27/2016

Ken was extremely responsive - followed through from initial contact through completion. His work is impeccable, he's very professional and provides excellent timely service.best contractor we've used and we'd recommend him to anyone and will be using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken designed and built and installed laundry room cabinets

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the nice review. Ken

07/28/2016

Great company, Ken the owner, is very responsible and haas great communication skills. The quality of the work provides was great and we have no complains , he took care of every detail related to his part of the project. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to bring the perfect combination go great quality and very competitive cost to their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed dry bar and built and installed the cabinets

07/27/2016

The custom window seat with built-in storage was flawless.  I provided the dimensions and Ken did the rest.  He maximized the storage capacity based on the sizing restrictions. I knew from the start that Ken had a passion for this type of work.  No many people realize this, but not all walls are constructed the same.  There is a better than average chance that the walls in your home are not square...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken at Alpharetta Custom Cabinets designed and constructed a "built-in" window seat with pull out drawers for a bay window in our home as a surprise for my wife.  Additionally, Ken's wife (Linda) designed and constructed the custom seat cushioning and throw pillows to accent the new piece.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to do this for you. Ken

07/26/2016

In my master bath I wanted  a double vanity with a tall cabinet between the sinks, as well as a make-up area and a wood panel in front of my soaking tub.  Ken helped me design the space, and then built custom cabinets that fit perfectly in the spaces.  I chose to have white painted cabinets with shaker doors and a cutout design for the kick plate.  The finished product was beautiful and the finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built custom cabinets for master bathroom and kitchen.  This included planning, construction, and installation.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I like when the customer helps with the design so they get what they want and not what the cabinet maker only wants to do. It was a pleasure working with you. Ken

07/22/2016

Ken and his helper were so easy to work with.  Absolutely no stress.  Everything finished on time and the cabinets are beautiful.  Ken kept me updated and always came on time.  I will absolutely use him again and recommend the company highly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and prep older bathroom cabinet boxes for painting.  Prime and paint several coats on inside and outside.  Build and install new cabinet doors and drawers, install all hardware.  Build, paint and replace eight cabinet doors in bookcase in living room.  Install all hardware.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were a great customer to do business with. Ken

Custom Cabinets, Cabinet Facelift, Cabinet Installation, Bathroom Cabinets, Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet Making

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check