A Nu Age Home Exteriors

A 131 Reviews

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3000 Old Alabama Rd Suite #119, PO Box 343

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Full service consultations and expertise, 25 years experience unbeatable knowledge and ability to get you the most cost effective, quality product. We're close to you, in your neighborhood. We clean up and get out of the way fast! Friendly, skilled craftsmen you can trust. Remember the days when you liked and trusted the people you did business with. Well now its back. Our low prices are based on our knowledge and getting the best deals from our manufacturers. Our skilled workers also provide the best work because they want to work with the best. We are experts at repairs and replacement of old rotted storm damaged siding and replacing it with cement fiber siding, which is durable and warrantied. Call us for a free quote and estimate, we are trusted, BBB rated for the best design and installation. Additional address - 3000 Old Alabama Rd., Ste. 119, P.O. Box 343, Alpharetta, GA, 30022. Award winning....

siding (122)house painting (72)gutter installation (39)window replacement (33)woodworking (15)roofing (13)pressure washing (10)door installation (8)deck building (7)interior painting (6)home remodeling (6)insulation (6)

07/17/2019

The Nu Age crew was nothing short of amazing. We hired them to replace our 1970's rotten cedar boards with hardy plank, and rebuild everything from the insulation including repairing frame rot, adding sheathing, and adding a house wrap. During the process we realized that we needed some additional roof work to go with the new siding project. Jacque was willing to put the project on hold for us as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Siding Replacement + Sheathing + Insulation

CATEGORY insulation,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

07/27/2018

Jacque was great to work with, from start to finish. Her teams (siding, painting, gutters) all did an excellent job. I am very happy with the results, which have my home exterior looking like new again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement, windows repaired and gutters replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,chimney repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

Photo for A Nu Age Home Exteriors - 3000 Old Alabama Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 37272248

07/15/2018

Very well! - Photos of the house were supposed to be taken after completion, but I haven' t received any yet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement using Nichiha triple primed fiber cement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

D

06/13/2018

Contacted Nu Age Home Exteriors a few weeks ago to request an estimate for replacing wood siding. A date and time was established. The night before the appointment I received a call requesting a reschedule due to obligations with an existing job. A new appointment was scheduled for a week later. A few hours prior to the appointment I received another call to cancel for the same reason. Very disapp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

05/28/2018

Everything went perfect. Great responsiveness and professionalism from all workers and project manager. They made sure we were satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wood siding with hardy plank and painted whole house

CATEGORY siding,chimney repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

10/21/2017

Installation went incredibly fast and the workers were very receptive to special requests and easy to work with. Installation time was tricky depending on the weather, but the crew was on top of it during the whole process. Jacque was a great pleasure to work with and even showed up on several occasions to check up on the work in progress. One unintended surprise was some bad weather that caused a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to remove cedar from entire house and detached garage. Replaced with new Green Guard vapor barrier and Nichiha fiber cement siding. Also replaced all brick mold on all windows and doors, soffits, fascia, and repaired several areas of wood rot. Also stained and painted front porch and steps. Painted entire house and garage and installed all new gutters and gutter guards.

CATEGORY decks,egress windows,picture framing,gutter repair,insulation,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Photo for A Nu Age Home Exteriors - 3000 Old Alabama Rd, Alpharetta, GA - 36452256

D

10/18/2017

They never showed up. Took a different job in Peachtree City. Bad communication ultimately left me searching for another contractor, after I had waited for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornice and siding

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

It is important to address the review with truth and foundation. This particular customer was a builder who had contacted us and stated he was having a hard time finding someone to look at the house he was in the process of building. I had told him we do remodels and are very busy with our present signed contracts by homeowners which take precedence of order yet would see what we could do with the...

04/29/2017

They were very responsive. I thought their price was a bit high and I'm looking to do some comparison before I make a decision, but other than that they were very helpful. The price was what was negative for me. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and looked at my desired work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

03/29/2017

Jacque was phenomenal to work with. She is knowledgeable, thoughtful, and extremely pleasant. She is a stickler about details and a perfectionist when it comes to quality. Most important, she was cost conscious and flexible with timing so that the work was completed by the closing date. Jacque's workers did very clean, high quality work. The exterior came out fantastically. I would recommend this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jacque and her team made extensive repairs to siding and wood trim on exterior of a house under contract for sale. Also repaired fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2017

02/27/2017

Jose and his team did an amazing job! Not only did they do the work as expected, they really went above and beyond to make the job look professional and finished. Jose's team are real pros as they knew how to perform all of the repairs and they also really knew how to paint. What I mean is that they knew what the house was suppose to look like. They painted the trim a separate color from the sidin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the exterior of my home painted as well as some repair to siding and trim. The hosue was pressure washed, repairs made, and the siding, trim, shutters, downspouts and gutters were painted.

CATEGORY siding,chimney repair,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017