Adams Exterminators Inc

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since September 2007

Not Rated| 24 Reviews

Adams Exterminators has been family owned and serving the Southwest Georgia area since 1971. We provide both commercial and residential pest and termite control services. We also specialize in moisture control and install dehumidification systems and encapsulate crawl spaces. All of our technicians are trained extensively and are state licensed. We are Certified Sentricon Specilists as well as certified Termidor specialists and can address any termite issue no matter how large or small. With over 50 technicians serving Southwest Georgia, you can be assured you will receive prompt service every time. We also provide bed bug treatments and inspections. We offer a variety of payment methods including all major credit cards and bank draft. Payments can be made through our secure website portal or by phone. Additionally, we can set up automatic payments using a credit card or bank routing number....

06/16/2015

We are very pleased.  They got rid of all the termites.  They were polite and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated the house for termites

10/14/2014

They came out the fist thing in the morning and they where working under my house they had found a water leak.  They had to stop so I could get that fixed.  When I did I called them to let them know it was fixed they were out  two days later in the morning and finished the job.   I don't go under my house, but what I can see they did a very nice job.  My termite man has been under my house and he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a disagreement at first, but Adams and I got that settled and I had them put in an under the house dehumidification system.  .

06/02/2014

.  Mr. Jeff "Bodine" Sinyard told me he was not going to work on my system for he didn't know anything about it even though he has hired a gentleman that put in the unit for me under Southern Climate Solutions.  All he wanted me to do is buy one of his systems and I told him it an't going to happen for I can't afford to buy a new one for over 1,000.00 dollars.  He had a rotten attitude for someone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was informed by Southern Climate Solutions that Adams Exterminators has taken over my contract for my dehumididications systems service for under my house.  Adams was asked to contact Southern Climate Solutions customers to inspect my system and establish a service agreement with me.  I had to call them and I was told by Jeff "Bodine" Sinyard himself that he was not going to service it , that they didn't know anything about my system  even though he employed the gentleman from  Southern Climate Solutions that had put in my unit.  I asked if he would send out the gentleman and so far nothing has happen.  The unit right now is not work and I need it working.  All he talked about was trying to get me to buy one of his unit for over 1,000.00 dollars and I told him I could not afford it and I wanted mine to start working again.  With him refusing to do anything for me I am stuck.  I will not deal with this company and With his attitude I will never deal with him.  Think twice before dealing with Adams.  I paid a whole year for my service and I still have a few months to go with the contract and I feel he broke the contract so I want the rest of my money back.  Poor relationship with new customers.

04/18/2014

I've used them for probably 18 years or so and they're reliable. I don't have pest. I don't have cockroaches or any kind of pest. Whatever they do works and I have pets and I raised my children in this house and I have a grandchild and the product they use is safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the pest control services of Adams Exterminators. I have a termite bond with them. They come and they spray the house every month and they also spray my office every month.

07/04/2012

He was right on time and very professional. He didn't mind that my house was not squeaky clean and asked permission before opening any door to any room or looking through cabinents for possible pest problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed the house for cockroaches/pests.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial pest control, ants, roaches, fleas, ticks, silverfish, moths, mice, earwigs, mosquitos & fire ants, new construction treatments, real estate agent assistance, moisture control, bed bug control, termite control, crawlspace care, standard dehumidification, fungus treatment & moisture barriers.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available