Wayne Wheeler Construction

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since June 2008

State licensed General Contractor 30 yrs. Uses state licensed plumbing, electrical, heating & air sub contractors. Cost is determined by the job. No servie fee. Refundable estimating fee, no travel charges in North Georgia. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact through email or mobile phone....

N/A
Aqua Pro Pressure Washing L L C

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/26/2018

Everything went well. I wanted to have a nice screened porch on a limited budget, and Wayne was able to work with me to make it happen. I always felt like Wayne was up-front and fair about any costs. He kept me in the loop throughout the process so that I was aware of any trade-offs that would affect quality vs price. I was very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add a screened-in porch

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,electrician,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters,doors,sunrooms

02/12/2016

He explained what I needed. I chose the stone & had it delivered. About 3 day the work was done. Cleaned up the area. Very professional, punctual & knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne installed a ''new'' stone patio off my front patch. He prepared area removed some pavement installed a drain & underpinned my patch & steps.

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

02/09/2016

Wayne told me what I needed, gave good suggestion gave the price before starting, did good work in timely manner. He and crew were clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne repaired termite damaged wall in my basement, stopped rain water from going under wall & cleaned up.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,basement remodeling

09/29/2014

Everything was done quickly and everything cleaned up afterwards. Looked very nice. Had no problems with quality of work and time completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed concrete driveway, which was curved and long.

CATEGORY woodworking

03/28/2012

Wayne was very professional and supervised a small crew of men. He used time wisely and was always in contact to give updates. Not matter the weather, he kept it going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of residential property into commercial property in historic Buford GA, Supervised crew and dealt with routine offices during renovation.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking

Residential & Commercial builder, permits, new homes, remodeling, insurance repairs per storm, water & fire damage, room additions, finished basements, detached garages, barns, utility buildings, windows & doors, trims, siding, tile & marble, hardwood floors, counter tops, baths, kitchen cabinet specialist, plumbing, interior & exterior painting, driveways new & repairs, grading, tree removal & pro service.