FL Medical Clinic - Zephyrhills

Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

C

01/28/2016

Spoke with Christian (receptionist?) on 1/28/16 but she says they will not wave the fee. Seems like they are more interested in collecting a punitive fee than actually treating patients! What a way to treat a patient who has been going to Fla medical clinic since 1996.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was advised by another doctor to see an Ear-Nose and Throat doctor to evaluate if I was a candidate for surgery. I  called the ENT office at Florda Medical Clinic- where I have been going for 20 years. They made me an appt with the a nurse practitioner - instead of the doctor. When I went to the appointment, she told me I was NOT a candidate for surgery, but scheduled me for a follow up appt with the doctor. I forgot about the appt and now they charged me a $40 fee because I was a no show!

CATEGORY

11/09/2015

CATEGORY internist

09/15/2014

He is very professional and everyone in the office was very friendly. Even the therapist I went to afterward was very helpful and friendly. I was in and out of the hospital and walking the same day as the operations. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did both my knee replacements.

CATEGORY knee doctor

06/10/2014

Since this is a health issue/concern, no details will be provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seeking new Primary Care Provider that accepted current health insurance due to retirement and move across country. Interaction was very good.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

08/05/2013

When I complained about the pain, the first few visits he ignored me.  When I finally got direct with hm and said we need to do something about this pain, he said rudely: "you need to lose 100 pounds."  His nurse who was in the room at the time (and heavy set herself) was dumbstruck that he said that.  After that I insisted that a nurse be in the room with me at all times when he was there.  I com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was sent to him by Gallagher Bassett as a result of a workers comp ankle injury.  I was in massive pain and could not stand for more than a half hour at a time.  Walking was very difficult.  I saw him 5 or 6 times over the period of 6 months.  On each occasion he wouldn't even look at or touch my foot until I forced him to, but instead just stared at his computer.  When he would speak to me he was extremely hostile.

CATEGORY orthopedics