JD Roofing & General Contactors Corp.

A 25 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2010

• Trade License Number
  • CCC 1328947
  • Trade License Locale
  • State of Florida
  • Trade License Authority
  • Florida State Department of Business & Professional Regulation/ Deparment of Contruction Licensing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

732 Elm road

WPB, FL 33409

About JD Roofing & General Contractors ♦Family owned and operated by JD Saavedra & Sons ♦We are proud of our business. ♦We are proud to be Americans. ♦♦We guarantee our work. ♦We are licensed & insured. Roofing Contractor CCC 1328947 General Contractors CGC 1520729 ♦We would like the opportunity to earn your business. Proudly serving Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach counties. “Let us show why we are different… Integrity, Accountability, Quality Services” -CALL FOR ESTIMATES -...

roofing (25)roof cleaning (3)door (1)architect (1)

07/10/2020

Outstanding and very professional Price was very competitive and lower than most Highly recommend and in fact they fixed an issue that I had with another family home that was performed by another company shoddily

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on home in the Shores of Jupiter

CATEGORY roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

11/11/2018

Everything went well...very polite, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof tiles due to hurricane

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

07/10/2018

Appointment was made and they were a no show. No phone call to say sorry or anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] We checked are records & we never made an appointment to you. We are sorry for the misunderstanding & trouble it may caused you. thank you for your review

06/13/2018

George and Jose were wonderful. My roof was completed in a timely fashion, I was kept in the know throughout. I seriously recomend J D Roofing, they did an excellent job and I have had lots of comments on how great my roof looks and the speed that they worked at. All permits were completed first time. Can't say enough on how pleased I am with my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete new roof

02/15/2018

Contacted via Angie's List for re roofing estimate . George came out for estimate . After contacting him to add the Angie's List promoted senior discount was less than responsive , sending contract with errors that needed to be rewritten , then told Best for neighbors on attached villa also re roofed so no engineer report needed. Was awaiting final corrected contract to proceed. Received email tod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof an asphalt shingles roof in 55 plus senior community . Contacted via Angie's List for re roofing estimate . George came out for estimate . After contacting him to add the Angie's List promoted senior discount was less than responsive , sending contract with errors that needed to be rewritten , then told Best for neighbors on attached villa also re roofed so no engineer report needed. Was awaiting final corrected contract to proceed. Received email today saying "that due to a big project that I took on I won't have the time to help you and I'm gonna have to withdraw my bid "

CATEGORY roofing

Sorry, we were not able to help you. All of our customers are a priority but sometime it's impossible to meet everyone's time frame We were aware your project had a particular time frame and we advised we would try to squeeze you in, but were unable to meet your deadline. We apologize for your experience with us, but we make sure to take customers timeline seriously and we didn't have the capacity...

01/22/2018

George and his Team from JD Roofing EXCEEDED my EXPECTATIONs. They are my HERO's.... Honest Experienced Reliable OH so fair of a price ...compared to other company's After speaking with 8 other Roofers/Contractors I choose JD Roofing ...there are the definition of a Great Customer Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re Roofing (Shingles)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

01/09/2018

Excellent job of replacing my 24 year old roof. The work was done expeditiously and dealing with George was a pleasure. I highly recommend this company for your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

06/12/2017

Great. Did an excellent job. They were punctual, courteous, and did a super clean up when done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two serious roof leaks. They scheduled right away and even came sooner when we were due for a heavy rain. They were professional, courteous, and cleaned our property at the end. Overall very happy with them

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

03/23/2017

I called last week and things moved along really quickly. The price was very competitive for the area and the work was done quickly (over 2 days) and looks very nice. I was very happy with the quality of both the work and the communication. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend JD Roofing to anyone I know looking for a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof installed with a tear down of the old one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

Photo for JD Roofing & General Contactors Corp. - 732 Elm road, WPB, FL - 34659465

02/09/2017

We highly recommend this company. Their pricing is very competitive and their work is first-class. The key is that the owner, Jose, is friendly and honest. He uses full-time employees, not casual day laborers, and this shows in the crew's dedication to the company and eagerness to do a great job. We contracted for a new asphalt shingle roof and the project, from teardown to completion, was done in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing asphalt shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Roof Leaks Repair Specialist Commercial & Residential New Roof, Re-Roof We install all Roofing Systems; * Tile Roof * Shingles Roof * * Flat Roof *Metal Roof * *Built up * * Leaks Repairs * Inspections * Maintenance Commercial & Residential Painting Concrete Driveway, sidewalk, curbs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal