Rick's Complete Landscape Tree & Nursery

A 185 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2006

960 Papaya Ln

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Complete landscape company since 1986. Design&install, property clean ups, full maintenance (mow edge trim blow),tree svc, pruning,mulch,sod,irrigation, hauling,. All fine quality work.. 10% discount coupon on first $500 to $1000.00. 7 SUPER SERVICE AWARDS, ANGIES LIST CERTIFIED. RYMAX1@AOL.COM / 4076962924...

landscaping (153)lawn care (77)tree service (48)mulch delivering (33)irrigation system (26)hardscaping (13)stone and gravel (11)hauling (10)lawn treatment (5)fence company (3)pest control (2)

01/30/2020

I have been extremely pleased with the service they have provided. I can’t say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape renovations

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

07/18/2019

Dusty removed two trees for me and did a great job! Job was completed as we had agreed upon and discussed. All debris was removed from property and he did such a great job I didn't even know he had been there when I got home! Great company, wide range of expertise. This is the second project they have completed for me and I've been more than happy with the final product in each instance. Timely an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

06/27/2019

I called Rick's Tree service pertaining to a quote for a driveway extension and tree removal. They returned my call promptly and came out quickly to provide an estimate and time frame for completion. Dusty came out within just a few days as promised to complete the project and did a great job, meeting and exceeding my expectations. Dusty has since been out to remove 2 more trees, again done within...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and gravel driveway extension

CATEGORY lawn service, pavers, gravel, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

02/19/2019

Excellent! We were expecting a few days of waiting for the delivery to arrive. To our surprise they were able to deliver the next day after we made the phone call. We originally asked about top soil. The person on the phone took the time to ask about our project and explained the differences between what we asked for and what might be a better choice. We followed his suggestion and are glad we did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased planting mix to use in raised bed gardens and landscape plantings; a LOT of it.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Thank you sir, It is a pleasure doing business with you, and glad to help you with any of your future landscape needs.

05/25/2018

Great! Ken was wonderful. Their specialist in this area, Steve, was tremendous. The French drains were put in on both sides of our home. With this tremendous rain we have had, our backyard is no longer under water!! Bravo! I highly recommend this company to do quality work for landscaping needs. quality job and excellent follow up!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been our pleasure to serve you and look forward to helping you with any of your landscaping needs in the future.

04/12/2018

If you need landscaping services: DON’T CALL RICK. He is obviously too busy with other jobs and will just ignore you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Rick come out for an estimate on redoing my landscaping. He came when he said he would, we discussed the job, he took measurements and wrote me an email with some ideas and asked for mine, my wife and i researched a number of plants wrote back with our ideas and that is where it ended. We never heard from Rick again! No calls, no emails, no contact. I was just happy that no money exchanged hands as I doubt I would have ever seen it again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

03/20/2018

Great - hard workers and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced many plants and flowers around the house, and cleaned up and trimmed bushes

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

10/15/2017

They work hard and take pride in their work. They enjoyed explaining to me the reason they did things and what I might do better. Done in a few hours. Would have taken me weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I desperately needed some palm and other trees and bushes trimmed. A small garden was overrun with weeds too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

06/07/2017

On time, hard working and good clean up afterwards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear garden area and plant new viburnum, lorapetlum and jasmine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

C

03/27/2017

I contacted Rick's for an estimate. A gentleman came out, walked our yard and told me they would have no problem servicing us since our neighborhood was at the edge of where their last lawn maintenance accounts end. He provided a monthly estimate and asked if that's in the ballpark of what other companies quoted. It was. I was then told a contract/written proposal would be emailed in a couple days...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service lawn maintenance/landscaping account.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Landscaping - design & installation, maintenance, pavers, lighting, irrigation & water features. Lawn care - mowing & trimming, edging, debris blowing, pruning, mulch, sod & dirt, clean up. Tree service. Hauling.

$10