Native Building Services & Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

495 N. HWY 1792 Suite 101

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Our team is committed to providing each and every client with an individualized experience so you get the exact roofing installation and materials that you need. At Native Building Services and Roofing, you don't have to fight for what you want. ​Native Building Services is fully licensed and insured. Our license numbers are CCC1329307 and CGC062890. Act now and schedule your no obligation estimate!...

roofing (16)garage building (2)home remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)

09/11/2020

The entire team at NBS was very professional and helpful with my roof project. Victor was always responsive to my many inquiries and very knowledgeable about the product and process. Tracy was quite helpful with all the necessary paperwork and Brent and his crew completed the roof in a timely and efficient manner. They are a great team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Thanks so much for the review, we are happy you had a great experience with us.

07/09/2020

Very professional. Knowledgeable sales team. The installation team was fast and efficient. Cleaned site well after job was done. Great roofing system from a awesome roofing company. I highly recommend N.S.B. for all of your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof install

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thanks so much for this great review, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad you had such a good experience with us!

05/06/2020

This company has exceeded my expectations of what a roofing company can or will do for their clients. I can honestly say NBS went above and beyond in every aspect of our project and produced an absolutely beautiful new tile roof on our house. I do not have time to go into details but it was a pleasure to work with NBS and all of its contractors. Every employee and contractor assigned to our job wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile re-roof project

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Photo for Native Building Services & Roofing - 495 N. HWY 1792, Winter Springs, FL - 38544710

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad we were able to work with you on a new tile roof on your home and happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for choosing Native Building Services & Roofing!

10/15/2019

I recently had my roof in Winter Springs, FL replaced by NBS Roofing. I couldn’t be more pleased with the roof, the work in progress, the cleanup, or the total customer experience. I know I will probably never have need of another roof replacement in my lifetime. In a way, it’s a shame. When you find a company that operates honestly, efficiently and totally customer focused, you really want to do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Photo for Native Building Services & Roofing - 495 N. HWY 1792, Winter Springs, FL - 38171801

Love that you captured our whole process, Chris! From the trust at the beginning to the follow-through at the close of your roofing project, Native Building Services & Roofing works hard to create a memorable experience. Thank you for the kind words and just so you know, we'd work with you again in a heartbeat too!

07/30/2019

NBS Roofing Services is an excellent company.Brent,Charlie,Crystal,and Tracy are the best . Everyone associated with NBS was professional,skilled,and caring. We love our new roof and highly recommend NBS to anyone needing their Roofing services. Ed and Rose K

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Thanks, guys! Our team loved working with you on your roof replacement and glad to have had the opportunity to serve you.

05/16/2019

NBS Roofing did a great job. I would have no hesitation recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our roof / shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

We appreciate the review of our roofing services, [Member Name Removed]!

02/08/2019

After inspection, it was determined the ridge vent required replacing. Decided on a shingle covered ridge vent vs. metal only vent. Professionally done, very clean lines and matched roof shingle color as close as possible. Unless you knew about the repair, you would have no idea the roof ridge vent is new. Waiting for a rainstorm to verify leak has gone away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak during rainstorms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Hiding that roof repair by blending the materials was fun! Thanks for choosing us to patch the roof and stop the leak, [Member Name Removed]. We're glad to have served you.

02/07/2019

It went very well - they were not only were the low bidder, they did a superb job using excellent materials. Even did some extra work, like repainting the chimney without addtional charges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace asphalt shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thanks for capturing our philosophy of "going the extra mile" perfectly, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you choose Native Building Services & Roofing for your project.

02/06/2019

NBS Roofing was very professional and their quality if excellent. Have 15 year warranty on roof and it is just beautiful. From start of inspection of the roof, to submission of insurance claim, to install of roof and gutters, the company was there to take care of issues and concerns. I highly recommend this company and will use them again should I need another roof for this house or another if I m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Shingle Roof removal and install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

We're glad we were able to help you with your roof replacement in Oviedo, [Member Name Removed]! Helping you from the roof inspection, through the insurance claim, and to project completion was our pleasure.

11/05/2018

They did a beautiful job. They were very organized and they stayed on schedule. The color of the roof was perfect and I was very very pleased. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Your roof IS beautiful and we LOVE the color! Thanks for choosing us to help bring your project to life and restore the overall look of your home, [Member Name Removed].

​​We build beautiful roofs. At Native Building Services & Roofing we're equipped to support you during every season of your roof's life. From new construction, to historic homes, and everything residential or commercial in between, we've got your roof covered.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check