Banda Pressure Washing

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since August 2013

Banda Pressure Washing (Banda Exteriors, LLC) is a fully Licensed and Insured Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning company servicing Seminole and Orange County since 2012. Our services include, but are not limited to, the cleaning of driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, screened enclosures, fencing, home and building exteriors, roofs (Low Pressure), and so on......

Hollywood Pressure Washing

We are a business, that thrives on integrity and giving you a Hollywood clean

11/17/2018

Fantastic! Rob did an amazing job and accommodated my short time frame. Thank you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash drive way, side walk, fence, patio and house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you so much for the positive review. I'm very happy you like the results of my work. Best Regards, Rob

10/24/2018

Excellent job! He’s very dependable.. He returns phone call quickly. He explains the work that he will be doing and gives the cost at the very beginning. He takes pride in his work and does everything in a timely manner. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing my house and sidewalks.

09/29/2018

Rob was responsive and professional. He arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner without any problems. He was also great about explaining the process and future care needs for the paint on my house. I will definitely hire Rob again. Job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure clean house, walkway & sidewalks, driveway

08/20/2018

Rob was a joy to deal with, from the beginning to end. He quickly responded to my phone call and we set up a time that was convenient for me. He arrived on time and proceeded to clean the vinyl fence, sidewalk and driveway of the new house that we are renting. The rental had not been cleaned for some time, but Rob made it sparkle before he left. The price was amazing too, compared with two others ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of vinyl fence, sidewalk, front entrance.

03/14/2018

Excellent. The soffits were covered with mildew and after the pressure washing they are pearly white again. Everything looks great. Rob is very meticulous and went over the pool deck several times until it was perfectly cleaned. The price was very reasonable for the work completed. I highy recommend Banda Pressure Washing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house, pool deck and enclosures, sidewalks, and driveway.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Our services include the cleaning and pressure washing of home and building exteriors, roofs(low pressure), driveways, sidewalks, patios, fencing, pool enclosures and more...