ADAMS FURNITURE SERVICES

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since March 2006

6 EMPLOYEES. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE STARTING AT $69 ($59 FOR CUSTOMERS OVER 60) 10/20/08. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ADDITIONAL EMAIL KADAMS49@CFL.RR.COM. ALSO SERVICES: BREVARD, LAKE, POLK, MARION & VOLUSIA COUNTIES....

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

03/03/2011

We met with the owner, Kent Adams, and discussed the project. He gave a ballpark number of $2,000 to $3,000. He felt the fairest way to handle the billing was on an hourly basis. He said some pieces would need to be disassembled to ensure that all was sealed, would do touch-up as needed, and would fix a couple of places on a table top and blend it in. There was also a large antique armoire that ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several pieces of wood furniture were to be sealed in areas where there was not a hard finish. One piece was to be touched up, glued, parts of it refinished and sealed. Another piece was to be stained and then sealed. A table top was to be touched up and buffed out.

CATEGORY furniture repair,antiques

08/19/2009

Although he was unable to do the work, he did refer me to someone who did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kent Adams was unable to provide the cosmetic service I required. He referred me to Charlie at Acosta Leather.

08/06/2009

They were excellent. They fixed it and it is beautiful. They were punctual and were very knowledgeable. The price was less than I thought it was going to be. They did not have to cart the table off and they did the work right there on the premises, which was very nice. There wasn't anything I did not like about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a table that an oil diffuser had fallen over and it ate the finish off the top of the table. Adams fixed that.

02/23/2009

When I called they sent out an individual on the schedule time. They had the chairs for approximately one week. They returned the chairs and did a excellent job. Very professional and friendly. This was a good experience and I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two chairs needed repair. One needed the bottom bracing legs repaired. The other arm had pulled away from base.

01/07/2009

The work in each case was outstanding and the employees very easy to work with. True craftsmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired and refinished a cherry wood file cabinet and installed locks on both drawers.

CATEGORY furniture repair,locksmith

FURNITURE REPAIR & REFINISHING, ANTIQUE RESTORATION, MOVING & INSURANCE CLAIMS, UPHOLSTERY FRAME, PADDING, MECHANISM & FABRIC REPAIRS, MARBLE, GLASS, & HARDWARE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, CHAIR JOINT REGLUING, PATIO FURNITURE POWDER COATING, WOOD & METAL FABRICATION.