Senior Helpers

A 38 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2010

520 N. Orlando Ave. #140

Winter Park, FL 32789

Home Health Care Service providing senior care and elder care in the greater Orlando are. Contact us for a confidential, no-cost consultation....

in home elder care (34)errand service (6)physical medicine (1)

10/23/2020

The staff is very professional, empathetic and knowledgeable. The helpers are attentive, responsible and caring! My mother has had an assistant for almost two years and we have added another assistant to give additional help. They assess the needs and address any changes of deficits experienced by my mother such as safety and health monitoring. I’m so happy with their services and highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assistance with meals and companionship for my mother who has dementia

CATEGORY errand service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

We appreciate your confidence in us. We're grateful to be able to make a difference in your family's life. Thank you.

09/24/2019

Very well. They helped immensely by assembling a specific team that regularly cares for my Mom. Routine and familiarity are extremely important in her case. The caregivers are very attentive to Mom's needs and have bonded beautifully with her. The one-on-one care at home is so much better than having her in a nursing home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
24 hour in home care for my Mother with advanced Alzheimers

CATEGORY home elder care

We're very grateful for your confidence and kind words. Thank you for choosing Senior Helpers for your mother's care.

09/16/2019

My wife’s Caretaker accompanies her 8 hours daily Monday through Friday, except legal holidays. She is licensed, reliable, competent, trustworthy, pleasant and hardworking. We are thankful for her presence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed someone to do the tasks that my wife can no longer do because of her illness.

CATEGORY errand service,home elder care,physical medicine

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to help your wife in these ways. Thank you for sharing these thoughts.

09/16/2019

Caregivers are well trained, caring and compassionate. They assure the my wife is kept safe, bathed, fed and receives the attention that she requires throughout the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In home service while I'm at work for my wife that requires 7/24 care with all aspects of life.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you for the privilege of providing care for your wife and for your kind words.

09/11/2019

When I needed caregiver services for my elderly parent, I interviewed more than one agency and reviewed others. Hands down, Senior Helpers offered the best and most comprehensive services as well as making the process as smooth and trouble-free for myself and my parent as could possibly be. The caregivers are wonderful, well-trained, and compassionate people who are delightful to be with. The offi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caregivers for senior citizen parent

CATEGORY errand service,home elder care

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

We're grateful for the opportunity to provide the care and for these encouraging words. Thank you!

09/27/2018

Senior Helpers recommended the most highly qualified person to be a companion for my mother. To date her services continue and her presence lifts the spirits of my mother each day she arrives. I am very satisfied with the staff at Senior Helpers and highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired a companion for my mother who lives in an assisted living facility

CATEGORY

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It's a privilege to provide this service for your family.

09/26/2018

Senior Helpers has been caring for my mother for over a year now and she always enjoys her caregiver. The services give my family and I peace of mind that Mom has someone around to help out while we are not always available. The Senior helpers staff is always so kind and helpful when I need help or information about other resources that can benefit our family needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed home care services for my elderly mother

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to help your mother. Improving our clients' quality of life is why we do what we do.

09/22/2017

We have been using them since February 7 days a week. My sister and I live in town and work full time so we are very grateful for Senior Helpers care of our mom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mom has PARKINSON'S and uses a walker to get around. She needs help with showering. They help her with meals and do laundry. Keep the house cleaned up and take her to doctor appointment s.

CATEGORY errand service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Thank you for the opportunity and your kind words.

09/21/2017

Senior Helpers are absolutely the best at what they do. Brittney and Cynthia worked hard to find the right caregivers for my father. The caregivers themselves have been kind, attentive and loving. It has been a blessing to have their help so that my mom can get some rest or get out of the house for a while. Senior Helpers also help my parents around the house with light chores. I would recommend S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed help with caring for my father who is bedridden.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

It has been such a blessing getting to know you and your family, [Member Name Removed]! It is our pleasure to serve your parents during their time of need. Our caregivers have expressed how much they love working with your father. Thank you for your kind words!

09/19/2017

The caregivers sent to my home by Senior Helpers are always courteous, gentle and friendly with my mom. The office staff is prompt getting back to me when I need to schedule a caregiver for my mom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caregiving/companion services for a dementia patient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words and your trust in Senior Helpers to care for your mom. It is such a blessing to serve you and your family. Thank you for choosing us!

Care for seniors who want to remain in their own homes but need some assistance with either personal or companion care, or both. Personal care includes help with bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, transfers, eating; companion care includes light housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, meal preparation, errands and transportation.

Wound care and therapy.