New Horizons - Go Retractable!

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2012

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

At New Horizons, we love the Florida lifestyle. Thats why weve structured our business to provide products that enhance the lifestyle of our customers. We are centrally located and within easy reach of Metro Orlando and the Central Florida area. New Horizons was founded in January 2003 by Chuck LaPeters. With Chuck's management and sales experience he was able to kick start the company into rapid success. His vision is to bring innovative quality products to central Florida, while providing the highest measure of customer service and trust possible. We really love what we do, but we take our business very seriously. We believe our company and the products we carry are above the competition and we are recognized as the innovative leader in our industries. We wouldn't have it any other way. Our office is conveniently located in Winter Park, FL, very close to the intersection of Aloma Ave. (Highway 426) and The GreeneWay (Highway 417). Almost all of Central Florida is no more than 30 minutes away. We have our products set up in our showroom and we would love to have you come by. Just be sure to call first! All of our installers are insured and background tested. We are also an A+ rated Accredited business with the Central Florida Better Business Bureau. It is our number 1 priority to ensure satisfaction from the moment of first contact and throughout the entire relationship and beyond. The best compliment we can receive is a referral from our satisfied customers....

05/30/2014

After I called the office to make the appointment, I met with Chuck, the owner who advised me on what products are good for us. Later that day I received a very comprehensive quote. The installation was done a week after. The installer worked from 9am to 2pm. The retractable screen doors look great. We are very pleased with the job done. Chuck is very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install retractable screen doors.

CATEGORY awnings

It was a pleasure working with you, [Member name removed]. It's great to hear that you're happy with your retractable screens. Thank you again for your business!

05/16/2014

We travel for work frequently and our time is very limited. So scheduling any installation or repair at our home has always been a really chore and hit-miss, especially in Central Florida where time seems to be elastic. So for this job, we were delighted that everything has gone so well. The team shows up on time. A BIG HUGE thing in Florida for our experience. They were very friendly, greeted us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Horizons team installed 2 large motorized roll-up screens (enclosure) and 1 permanent screen panel with a swing out door.

CATEGORY awnings

[Member name removed] - thank you for the very kind words. It was great working with you on your lanai screening (a long time coming!). I'm very pleased that you're happy with the end results and that you trusted this project to me and my team. Thank you very much for your trust and your business.

03/27/2014

Church came out, measured, quoted, and delivered as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Production and installation of patio awning.

CATEGORY awnings

[Member name removed] it was great working with you. I'm glad you're happy with the installation and I hope you enjoy your retractable awning for many years!

01/09/2013

They did a wonderful job and they are easy to work with. Chuck is real good guy and is very easily able to be reached over the telephone. We are hiring them again for an additional repair. They got the job done quick, but very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the original electric screens on our lanai.

CATEGORY screen repair, sunrooms

[Member Name] thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying your motorized screens and new beautiful back yard!

01/09/2013

It was wonderful. There was some really innovative stuff they did for us. I am very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They designed and installed a retractable screen on our screen enclosure. It was 10 feet high and 18 feet wide. It opens up our whole screen enclosure to our garden.

CATEGORY screen repair, sunrooms

I really enjoyed working for you on this project. I appreciate your trust to install such a unique installation. I'm glad that you're happy with the final results and hope that it really enhances your outdoor living for years to come.

Motorized Retractable Screens, Retractable Awnings, Manual and Motorized Shades; both interior and exterior, and Manual and Motorized Retractable Shutters

NA
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...