Auerbach, Dr. David B.

Angie's List since September 2008

10/31/2018

From getting annual eye exams, to cataract surgery, to getting a Laser YAG Capsulotomy that cleared my vision, Dr. Auerbach and the physicians and staff at Eye Physicians of Central Florida consistently provide me with exceptional care and service. At every level of contact, the schedulers, receptionists, technicians, nursing assistants, nurses and the physician specialists keep the whole process ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exceptional Eye Care

02/08/2014

Great! Operation was successful and recovery very fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract surgery

02/09/2012

I've been going very happy with the doctor, and have been seeing him for a long time. He's a good doctor, and is very professional. I had a stroke and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to see, but he took care of that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for my eye care.

01/04/2011

I think that he is a good doctor. I had to go to him for some special eye stuff because I had a stroke. Everything was good and he was very helpful. He is an excellent doctor. He just moved to a new place and he has a whole a lot of staff and he is going to start doing surgery in the new office. He is expanding his practice quite a bit. It is a new building and it is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Auerbach is my optometrist and I have been using him for 3.5 years. The most recent interaction with him was a little over a month ago for an annual check-up.

09/17/2008

He is very professional, thorough and very friendly. He has a very friendly staff and always ready to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for my regular eye exams.