Sunny South Services LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Over 23 years experience...

Panorama Tree Care

73  REVIEWS
Panorama Tree Care

Give the trees and shrubs around your home or business a seasonal sprucing up with top quality tree care services from Panorama Tree Care. We are one of Hillsborough County's most respected providers of complete tree care. We are the tree experts that do it all from storm, lightning, and wind damage, to tree trimming, pruning, and shaping. Even brush and tree stump removal. Whatever you need done, no matter how small or how large the job is, contact us today.

10/15/2012

He is consistent in coming. We are not living in Florida full time, but my sister rides by and lets me know it has been done. He trims my hedges and trees as well as cuts my grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract with him for a weekly lawn mowing service.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

D

08/18/2012

voicemail box full, not sure if company is still in business or out of town or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tried to call this company two days in a row with their voicemail box full. I don't know if they are still in business of not. I just wanted to get a free estimate on lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/20/2012

Their pricing is reasonable and they are flexible. They do a good job and spend time talking to you and explaining everything. They are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed some trees and helped me with some outdoor lighting. He is also going to help lay stones and mulch in the back yard.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

02/14/2012

I have been using them for 2 1/2 years. I like the work they do. They are honest. They service my other neighbors, which is why I chose them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunny South Services cares for shrubs, ground care and palm trees. They come to cut my grass and trim my hedging whenever necessary.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn care, landscape maintenance, minor tree work.