Lemmon, Dr. Clark

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2014

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

I began my pre-chiropractic education at Northern Michigan University where I studied the basic sciences such as inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, along with basic physiology and anatomy courses. After completing my study there, I was accepted at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. During my four years at Parker, courses included biochemistry, a major emphasis on anatomy and human physiology, X-ray, diagnosis, chiropractic adjusting techniques and patient care in the Parker College Public Clinic. After graduating in 2004, I worked as an associate for three years in Colorado before moving to Winter Haven, Florida. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit acatoday.org....

02/10/2015

I go once a month. I've used him for two years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Clark Lemon is my chiropractor. It's to prevent any future problems. I'm a massage therapist. It's preventive. It was for an adjustment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

05/09/2014

Dr. Lemon is excellent. I have worked with Chiropractors in the past and he is by far the best. He is very knowledgeable and his adjustments are effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Services – Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, AK Applied Kinesiology, Activator Methods, & Active Release.