Talco Construction, LLC.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2008

Orlando metal roof installation, our team of professionals offers full-service installation and replacement for residential and commercial properties. If you have been searching for a company that can provide you with top of the line customer service, quality work and a great track record of success contact Talco Construction now 407-654-4426....

Crew Pro Roofing Inc.

Crewpro Roofing is the Top Choice for Roofing in Central Florida combining the Highest Quality Roofing Products and experienced, highly-trained, Supervised Installation Technicians, with some of the most comprehensive warranties in the business.

Offers by Crew Pro Roofing Inc. on Angie's List

12/14/2017

Everyone—from the office staff to sales to installers—was very pleasant and professional. The re-roof project went so well, that we hired them to do repairs at another property, and we had the same great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing roof with new roof

09/12/2011

Our schedules conflicted, and I never did get the chance to meet with Talco Construction's owner, Gary, but they were prompt and professional about trying to set things up.  They communicated appropriately, but it was just a busy week for them so I wouldn't hold that against them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them for an estimate to repair or replace my roof.

01/08/2009

They did a great job. They were there every step of the way. They answered any questions we had. They are very accommodating and they cleaned up all the mess. We are very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new tile roof and took off the old one.

07/08/2008

I interviewed a lot of people before I chose them. They stopped in all the time to see how it was. Even the president came down to see how it was going. I was impressed with all the workers. They cleaned up. It was Saturday night after they cleaned up and were ready to go. They found a wallet and brought it in to us. That impressed me. Their price was fairly reasonable. I could go on and on about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new tile roof for us on our home. We have tile roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing Contractor, Roof Repair, Metal Roofing, Roof Coatings, Asphalt Shingle Replacement, Commercial Roofing, Commercial Siding

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express