A/C GUYS, INC.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2013

B Rated | 180 Reviews

Whether you need a new cooling or heating system, or need repairs or maintenance on your existing AC or heat pump, AC Guys Cooling & Heating Services is ready to help. Additional contacts: (407) 654-2900, (352) 728-4262. ...

Just Chill Air Conditioning and Heating

Specializing in HVAC! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/12/2018

The experience was very good across the board. They told me information they had found on the operation of the system. performed routine maintenance. This was the third year I used this company. I will continue to use because the go the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my annual checkup

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the "straight A's" review. We appreciate you! Our goal is to make every customer contact a pleasant one. We look forward to serving you again in the future. We want to be your AC Guys for Life!

05/14/2018

They arrived after hours, did not charge any surcharge and promptly had my a/c up and running.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced compressor on heat pump

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the " A" review. We never change extra for after-hours emergency service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. We want to be your AC Guys for life!

03/07/2018

Great job! The AC Guys installed an AC system with custom ductwork in my workshop garage. The system looks great, totally professional. These guys worked hard, and the job proved to be more difficult than expected however they stuck with it and finished up the job. I couldn't be more happy with the work. I highly recommend the AC GUYS! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC system installation with custom ductwork

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to give us that great review. We are a "review driven" company. More and more people value honest feedback. Positive reviews help potential customers make a decision on which company they can trust. Thanks again! We look forward to being your AC GUYS for life!

01/19/2018

They did a perfect job. It works like a top. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new AC unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Welcome to the family! We want to be your AC Guys for life. We look forward to helping you keep your new AC/Heating unit clean, healthy, efficient and energy saving for years to come. Keep in mind we can clean the air ducts to help insure pollution free indoor air quality, too.

01/04/2018

Coldest day in Central Florida in 4 years...of course we wake up to NO HEAT. That's the way our luck is. Called them, they were out here within 2 hours. YAY! We have heat. I was worried it would cost $100's to fix. Figured out within minutes it was just a simple capacitor. These guys are the best! They have done me right every time I've used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed heater repaired

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Welcome to the family! We strive to be your AC Guys for Life! Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review. We look forward to being of service again.

Air Conditioner Installation & Repair, Air Purification Systems, Duct Cleaning, & Heating.

Window Air Conditioning Units, Vehicle Air Conditioning Units.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check