The Dryer Vent Cleaner

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2010

Hi, thanks for visiting. My name is Matt Benas and I am the owner and operator of The Dryer Vent Cleaner. We have been in business since January, 2010. We are licensed and insured and have extensive experience in cleaning many different types of dryer vents including: 1, 2 & 3 story homes and townhomes as well as apartments and condos. Give us a call for a free over the phone estimate @ 561-667-2387. For further information please visit our website: www.thedryerventcleaner.com. We look forward to working with you....

09/07/2019

Great job. Nice person. Looking forward to having him back next time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

03/03/2018

He is just the best! Courteous, punctual, tidy and pro-active. I highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my dryer vent cleaned.

02/01/2018

I asked a neighbor for a recommendation and he gave me DVC’s number. They were extremely responsive and timely. Matt suggested a slight modification to make the dryer work more efficiently. Reasonably priced and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer vent had not been cleaned in over 10 years.

11/29/2017

GREAT! Needed to replace some equipment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt was courteous, professional & knowledgeable. I had more problems than I can write about, but he solved them ALL. It was an awesome experience. Thank you Matt. I will see you again

06/07/2017

Extremely professional. Did the best job of any company I have ever had. Pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaned. Second story so he had to go on the roof.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

Dryer vent cleaning, Repair dryer vents on roof, Repair / Replace dryer vents on side of house, Repair / Replace dryer vents in attic, Repair / Replace transition vent, Bird nest removal, Bird / Rodent Guard install.

A/C Vent Cleaning.