Royal Palm Automotive Center

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2011

We do no use sub-contractors. All work performed is in house, never leaves our shop. We do it all from tire plugs to engine overhauls. All mechanical. We also do "In House" transmission service/rebuild. We service all makes and models - foreign and domestic. **** Check us out on FaceBook**** Royal Palm Automotive Center and Click on "LIKE" us !!!...

Downtown Transmissions

We are a family owned and run business. Ross and Steve are not only the technicians but they are the ones that will be doing the rebuilding and repair itself.They are the ones you talk to from the start. They daignois the problem and then they do the repairs themselves. The price you are quoted will be the price you pay. No hidden charges. Contact Ross Kempes and Steve Biggs for any and all questions.

04/18/2017

Great! Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor electrical work on my truck

10/11/2016

Two years ago, I recommended Royal Palm Automotive Center because of their mechanical skills, cordiality, and prices. Since then and three more visits, I want to commend them for keeping my rare 14-year-old Thunderbird running like new, better than the two Ford dealers! In the waiting room of this iconic family business, I have met Stevie and Cathy's sweet pet, and their daughter and granddaughter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE A BURSTED RADIATOR HOSE

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,radiator service

09/10/2016

I have been coming to Cathy and Steve for more than 10 years and they are the most honest, decent and professional people I have ever met. I wish that all the service providers were this way. I would highly recommend anybody looking to get their car fixed at a reasonable price and not get ripped off to go see them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed battery on my work van,fixed my wifes electric window, changed the oil and front head light on my car and serviced my sons car.

11/12/2015

All went well. Provided an estimate prior to doing the work and completed the service in just a few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rear brakes.

10/11/2015

They fixed the window motor on our Lexus.  Price was very reasonable and repair was done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed window motor

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil changes, distributor less, ignition, fuel injection, ignition, ignition wires and cables, oil, lube and filter, spark plugs, dommenstic repairs, fleet repairs - gas, import repair, alignment, anti-lock brakes & tires. Transmission repair/rebuild.

We do not do car radios, body work or material.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa