Robert Fuller CPA Tax One

10:00 AM - 3:00 AM
10:00 AM - 3:00 AM

4410 Forest Hill Blvd

West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Proud Winner of the 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award. Owned & operated by Robert Fuller. TaxOne is a West Palm Beach CPA firm that helps individuals with income tax preparation, so they can maximize their returns. Our success is in your success thats why we help you keep more of what you earn. We cater to small businesses as well in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll....

accounting (63)

03/28/2018

Robert was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He has made himself available to answer my questions and even had suggestions on how to prepare myself for 2018 taxes post tax reform.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business Taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

07/03/2017

Robert and staff did an excellent job. He spent the necessary time working with the complex Canada/US Tax Treaty to ensure everything was filed as required. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax returns

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

05/01/2017

Quick and easy, and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared my 1040, including 401K, IRA, rental property income, SS income, ETC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

03/20/2017

Robert Fuller was able to answer all my questions and help me out with my tax issues. The appointment was made the same day I called and he saw me promptly. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income tax consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

01/23/2017

Mr. Fuller answered all questions to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a consultation about gifts to children and foreign investments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

10/09/2016

Very well. Robert seemed knowledgeable, was helpful, gave her sound advise and he offered to help in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review of my friends previous years taxes and audit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2016

04/11/2016

I was using another tax account for the last 20 years but he's recently gotten ill. I didn't know where to turn. I noticed Mr. Fullers ad in the Angie's List catalog. I found him to be very congenial, efficient and very qualified. I am please with his overall service. The price for his service is extremely reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of preparing my 2015 tax return.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

02/23/2015

Bob was great, very efficient and knowledgeable. He made this so easy for me and he charged me a very reasonable rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax preparation and amendment

COST $0.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2015

10/08/2014

When I made an appointment I said I was a member of Angie's List and saw that Tax One had received an A rating from other members. During my appointment, Robert Fuller listened to my story, examined my documents and asked some pertinent questions about my situation. He explained what he would do and by the time I left his office he had prepared an amended 1040X return, got all my documents in orde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a bill from the IRS for over $5000 from additional taxes and interest due on a previous year's return. Robert Fuller at Tax One prepared an amended 1040X form with my douments during my appointment and it was ready to fax to the IRS that afternoon.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2014

05/20/2014

I would highly recommend Robert Fuller.  He's was very professional, completed the returns timely and was reasonable.  We will be using him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corporate and Personal taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014

Income tax & accounting - individuals & small businesses. Electronic filing, refund loans, sales tax reporting, payroll tax returns, financial statements, audits & reviews, retirement planning & notary.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa