PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2006

B Rated | 7 Reviews

24 hour Emergency Service for Water, Fire! Smoke, Mold- Residential/Commercial. Full Service Emergency capabilities from board ups to soft contents to repairing your damage back to pre loss condition...

P.E.S.H.O. Wood Flooring LLC

We offer installation/repair for harwood, laminate, and engineer flooring. 50%deposit is due at beginning of every job. The remaining 50% is due upon completion. Currently we are working two weeks in advance call us today to get on the schedule! 1 year warranty on install. Product warranty by manufacturer.

Award 2019

02/12/2018

Was told that due to the hurricane we had to pay them upfront, which we did, and then we were responsible to submit the expense to our insurance company for reimbursement, which we did. What surprised me was that they charged us $127.84 for the estimate, as well as $1,550 for tarping ( 1-20x30 tarp = 600 sq.ft, 1- 20x40 tarp = 800 sq.ft at $1.00/sq ft., and 30 sandbags at $5.00 each). I asked if t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was leaking from Hurricane Irma and our insurance company, Tower Hill, told us to call them for tarping.

01/17/2018

Very quickly and smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moisture mitigation following a dishwasher failure.

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HO insurance carrier provided the contact telephone number for this company to place a tarp on my roof that had been damaged during a wind and rain storm. Within an hour of being contacted a crew was sent to my home. They checked the interior to check for water leaks. Then they proceeded to drape the tarp over the roof and it was secured in place with sand bags.

D

09/09/2015

disapppointed contractor did not require a protocol when preparing the estimate. After receiving the protocol the instructions to remove clothing fro the preises and clean were ignored as well as cleaning of the air handler and additional rooms in the home as stated in the mold protocol. At times responses during conversations were less than professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for insurance provider only

11/30/2012

They were outstanding. I’ve used them before and had good results before as well. They were very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION for Water & Smoke Damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water Extraction Due to Pipes Breaking, Toliets overflowing, Mold Remediation, Fire/Smoke Clean up, Emergency Board Up Due to Fire! Vandalism, Vehicle Impact. Residential/Commercial Remodeling