Palm Beach Cosmetic, Kenneth Beer MD PA

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our premier dermatology offices are located in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, Florida. Our practice, Beer Dermatology, is known for a high standard of care. The teams at our offices are dedicated to our patients’ comfort and concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience from the start of their visit through to the end. Our dermatologists are highly qualified and trained professionals who have extensive experience under their belt. In addition to this, our support staff is equally well-trained and experienced. Combined with state of the art tools and technology, and innovative treatment techniques, our patients will be treated with nothing short of the best care....

06/17/2015

05/07/2014

He was very effective and everything went successfully with the surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a small cancerous growth on my back

03/11/2014

My insurance is no longer accepted by Dr. Beer's office and I have not located anyone in my area that comes close to his expertise with skin issues.  I have thought of paying out of pocket to return to his office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had serious skin issues two times and Dr. Beer was outstanding at solving the problem.  He is the best local Dermatologist

09/19/2013

Excellent. I had a great result. Dr Beer was pleased and said my treatment would make a perfect You Tube video. Needless to say I was very pleased. Now I am trying Exilis for skin tightening. Cannot wait to see these results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first series of visits were for varicose vein treatments. He did an excellent job especially on my ankle veins which were getting pretty ugly. Dr Beer was great. Cannot recommend him enough. He truly loves what he is doing.

03/06/2013

He is to be recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was really good. He used to be a plastic surgeon and uses those skills when performing surgery. He leaves you with minimal scarring. He is like an artist and you wouldn't believe the results that I've had.

CATEGORY dermatologist

Dr. Beer provides a variety of cosmetic, general and surgical dermatologic services: Botox | Dysport | Restalyne | Perlane | Juvederm | Radiesse | Sculptra | Sclerotherapy | Hyperhydrosis | Total Facial Rejuvination | Pulse Dye Laser | Photodynamic Therapy | IPL | Brown Spot Therapy | SmoothShapes | Laser Hair Reduction | Isolaz Acne Therapy | Laser Skin Resurfacing | Total Body Exams | Acne Treatment | Skin Cancers | Melanoma | Itchy Skin | Latisse | Mohs Surgery |

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa