FANTASTIC FINISHES

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

COLLISION CENTER FOR LUXURY VEHICLES...

Aaron's Quality Auto Detailing

Aaron's Quality Auto Detail rejuvenates and maintains your investment. We are a mobile auto detailing company located in Orlando and South Florida. We take care of all vehicular make, model and size. Also specializes in mobile services, pressure wash homes and surroundings. Services includes: exterior detail, rims, wheel wells, windows, vacuum, interior wipe down, door jams, dress tires, liquid wax, plastic conditioning, exterior chrome shine, bug removal, trunk vacuum, general interior detail, air freshener, spot shampoo interior, blow out of cracks and crevices, wax, rain x, clean door panels, wash engine, thorough interior detail, shampoo carpets, headliner/seats, clean a/c vents, clay treatment, professional hand wax, clear coat sealant, Ceramic Coating, dress engine, compound with buffing to remove light scratches, touch up paint (paint provided by client), deep conditioning of upholstery, oil check, and tire pressure depending on package purchased. Discount on next detail is offered for first time customers.

Award 2019

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All car repairs come with big headaches! Russel's shop is the only place to go for high-end car repairs. The techs are perfectionist.

08/21/2013

Fantastic Finishes does a great job. Coordinates with dealer for electronics. Second time I used them. Would definitely sure them again. Only drawbacks -- car always takes longer than promised, sometimes communication is weak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reapair collusion damage.

11/02/2011

They are the most ethical people I've dealt with. The quality of their work is incredible. The insurance company tried to force them to use used parts, but they refused. They will not be pressured into doing inferior work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They detail my car and have done some body work for me.

10/19/2011

I believe that Fantastic Finishes (FF)  took unfair advantage of me and provided less than adequate service.  In the end they held my car hostage for $1,694.38  more than agreed to. I was told he nay want to use a new part instead of rebuilt, and that would be $100  more than insurance may pay. In the end my insurance paid the $100 for the new part, but he would not release the car until I paid $1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Jaguar was in a crash. I wanted someone who could restore it to its original beauty. I was dissapointed both in the quality, the service and I found that they charged me more than agreed to, He used bait and switch-I had to pay $1694.00 above my deductible, over what the insurance paid him, whuch was for everything and it was not good quality work. I NEVER AGREED TO PAY ABOVE THE INSURANCE RATES-- i ONLY AGREED TO UPGRADE ONE PART FOR $100- AND THE INSURANCE EVENTUALLY  PAY THAT $100 UPGRADE---He was in constant touch with the insuranc e company and they gave him adequete supplements. He was not punctual and my 30 free rental expired before he finished the work. The work is still not adequetely completed, I drive with an unaligned hood.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

04/10/2009

Finished before promised, work done well, except for some minor details, which were corrected. I was very pleasantly surprised to pick up the repaired car WASHED and VACUUMED. The Honda dealer doesn't do that anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
referred by insurance company for repairs as an "approved shop" and insurance paid the bill except for the deductible of $250.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you for your good survey!! We will strive to come an "A" company for you should you require our services in the future!!

COLLISION REPAIRS