Code Red Restoration, LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2011

** 24 Hour Emergency Service ** Code Red Restoration, LLC is a locally owned and operated provider of Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Remodeling, & General Contracting Services. Code Red Restoration is a Florida State Certified Building Contractor (CBC # 1263134), a Florida State Licensed Mold Assessor (CMA # MRSA3180), and a Florida State Licensed Mold Remediator (CMR # MRSR3316). Code Red Restoration, LLC offers a turn-key experience for our customers; no longer do you have to hire a restoration company to clean-up the mess and then find a qualified contractor to put it all back together, we do it all for you with our “One Stop” service. Not sure if you have a problem? Code Red Restoration specializes in moisture intrusion inspections for your home or business by using state-of-the-art inspection techniques and Infrared Thermal Imaging. Code Red Restoration has over 15 years of experience in building diagnostics, building construction & remodeling, and restoration services. When you choose Code Red Restoration, you will soon find out that Professionalism, Character, and Knowledge are not just words, but the foundation for how we conduct business. Call today! 1-800-285-0754...

N/A

Epoxy856

0  REVIEWS
Epoxy856

Epoxy flooring,countertops,cabinets,basement,garages,sink an more

06/26/2020

I cannot speak too highly for the service and concern shown by Code Red in the removal of mold from our bathroom and toilet area. They additionally project managed the entire process which included re tiling and repainting both of the rooms. Their tradesman Mike is a skilled individual who did a great job! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and reconstruction

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,mold removal

06/05/2020

Code Red responded quickly and professionally when I called them upon discovering wet carpet on the floor after heavy rain. They had someone come out promptly to start the clean up and drying process and to find where the water was entering the house and correct the problem. My husband and I are very happy with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation & Repair

CATEGORY woodworking,mold removal

05/02/2020

Code Red got me through a very difficult time. After moving into a new home, I discovered water seeping up from under the floors (seller failed to disclose). The repairs needed were far more extensive than we originally thought. 90% of the flooring in the house had to be removed and replaced, and at one point, mold was discovered, requiring remediation. I had to move out of the house while the wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of water from under flooring, removal of flooring and replacement with new flooring, mold remediation.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/11/2019

Code Red was extremely professional and did a great job for us. They were on time every day, cleaned up every day at the close of work, and met every commitment, including the estimated timeline. The project manager followed up to ensure our satisfaction. I am confident that our house is now mold-free. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

05/21/2019

The service was excellent, they set the time and followed up, accurate timing on the work. The pricing was reasonable. The company's professionalism is great and thorough on their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a Mold Remediation from a water damaged

CATEGORY mold removal

** 24 Hour Emergency Service ** Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Damage Restoration, Odor Control, Mold Testing, Mold Remediation, Moisture Inspections, Remodeling, General Contracting.