Absolute Plumbing LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Absolute Plumbing was established in November of 1999 by Robert Gugino. We are a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first and taking care of their immediate needs. Absolute Plumbing does work as an independent plumbing contractor while simultaneously working as a plumbing sub-contractor for general contractors. Billing terms are C.O.D for new customers, but we do extend credit to many of our recurring customers. Specials can be found on our website (www.absoluteplumbingwpb.com) or facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AbsolutePlumbing)...

Barry McAllister LLC

I am a Commercial and Residential remodeling contractor now.Prior to this I was a General contractor for 20 years I have completed a 5 year Apprenticeship program for Carpentry and Project Management.I have 2 years of College for Architectural Engineering.I have worked on many Commercial Projects such as restaurants, Banks and Office Buildings. The last 5 years I have had many jobs with Palm Beach Atlantic University. Residential Work: I have build many Custom Homes in the past and many Home Renovations.Now my Company Has been Installing Kitchens, Bathrooms,Tile and Laminate flooring, Windows and Doors,Crown Molding and all trim work,framing,sheetrock and Painting.We can handle all your Home Renovations needs.I am Licenced and Insured.I have experienced and trustworthy employees that I have worked with for many years and I am on the job with them everyday.I also work with great Plumbing and Electrical contractors with fair prices. I will give free Estimates and Ideas for your up coming projects.I have many References and Guarantee all of my work. We are a Charitable Company and donate to Childrens Organizations.Please Contact us for your next Project. Thank You Barry McAllister 561-723-7167

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new tankless gas hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing

11/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They switched my three apartments from a well water system to municipal water system. This was a complex process, with multiple steps and County permits required. The workers did a fine job.

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

08/23/2014

They did a great job and we were very satisfied. I wrote an all A detailed review already and it has never posted. What gives?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all plumbing that was broken due to tree roots under the house and out to the sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe

04/28/2014

Absolute Plumbing was 5 star. They are a family-oriented company with professional yet friendly service. They are timely and cost-effective. I've used them for any plumbing issue and they have exceeded my expectations every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired fridge leak, installed tankless water heater.

CATEGORY septic tank

Thank you [member name removed]. It is always a pleasure taking care of any plumbing issues you or that dog, Hans, may have! Hope you are enjoying the BBQ and laundry sink.

Services Include (but not limited to): Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Pipe Rehabilitation - Lining, Roof Drains, Backflow Installation and Testing, Jett Machine (Large/Small), Renovations, Medical Gas Certification, Site Drainage, Hot Water Heaters, Plumbing Service Calls, Drain Fields, Camera Sewer Lines, New Construction, A/C Risers, Storm Drains, Excavation