Christopher Little Complete Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2013

We offer subcontracting for several other services . We use only trusted experts in tree service , stamped concrete , concrete drives and land clearing that we are unable to handle in house . We offer monthly lawn service with billing dates of the 1st-3rd as well as 12th-15th to fit our clients financial needs with a 6 months summer schedule of every week and winter schedule of every 2 weeks.Terms for all other services are typically 50% down/50% due at time of completion....

GroundTec Inc

8  REVIEWS
GroundTec Inc

A full-service lawn care and landscape construction company serving all of Brevard County for more than 20 years. We serve both residential and commercial customers. We are properly licensed and insured. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/GroundTec-Inc/382803561746570

D

08/10/2017

Christopher was very pleasant to speak with. He said he was going to stop by to look at the job but, unfortunately, he never showed up or called to keep me updated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and landscape maintenance

05/03/2017

Chris and his entire staff were the consummate professionals. They were fastidious, professional, and performed work that was astounding. I highly recommend Chris and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Chris to remove the tile walkway in front of our home. This necessitated the removal of a concrete base. After that we had installed brick pavers.

03/27/2015

On time, Great Price, Excellent Work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris installed ST Augustine Floratam Sod on our property.

01/08/2013

I felt him to be a very personable young man.  He did exactly what he said he was going to do.  He probably was not the cheapest, but he was the type of person I liked to deal with.  He was very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a paver patio for me.   I saw his work at a friend’s condominium association.  He came and gave me a bid and then hooked me up with Space Coast Screens.

CATEGORY hardscaping

We create new landscapes as well as full over hauls to existing landscapes to create a fresh new look.We provide full irrigation repairs to most systems old and new.Installation of paver driveways/patios/walkways along with paver sealing.Pressure washing , and full lawn maintenance.