YOUR CHOICE LANDSCAPE

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2006

7 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR TREE SERVICE AND MAJOR IRRIGATION. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT VIA EMAIL....

Advanced Tree Service

Advanced Tree Service

03/06/2018

It went extremely well, on time, fast quality work and polite. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took an out of control bush to a manageable height.

CATEGORY tree service

06/16/2016

CATEGORY lawn service

08/27/2015

Jay's group does high quality work, I have never had a problem with them.  Our yard is pretty small and the price is a bit higher than other competitors in our area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow, edge, care for trees and shrubs, install plants and flowers.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/09/2015

They ran over our holly tree.  Their worker came out and confirmed they did the damage.  I tried calling several times and they did not respond.  I took pictures and showed them what had been done and they confirmed they did the damage. Very poor customer service and very unresponsive to my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were working on home next door.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/06/2015

OUTSTANDING! Jay and team are great! Very fair pricing and great work. Very responsive, professional and knowledgable. If you do not include these guys in your bid process you really are selling yourself short. Take it from someone who does a lot of research and has used other companies. I though my previous landscape company was good until I met this team. Now I know what great really looks like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 24 hedge plants, installed a queen palm, relocated several plants an mulched

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, EXTERIOR PEST CONTROL, AND MINOR IRRIGATION.

INSIDE PEST CONTROL.