TRINSCAPE INC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2009

Lawn and Landscaping Services....

N/A
East End Landscape

09/30/2016

He did an ok job, but he did not communicate well. He got mad at my husband for expecting a quality job done. He never did reimburse us for the final lawn mowing that he owed us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He mowed our lawn for a few months. He misunderstood my husband, got made and refused to do the final lawn mowing service for which we had already paid. On top of that, he didn't notify us in a timely manner that he wouldn't be servicing our lawn anymore. So he left us in the lurch the weekend of my daughters' birthday party.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/03/2015

Lawrence trimmed an oak tree and did a nice job.  Very neat and clean.  He also mowed and did some shrub work.  His prices were fair and he was easy to contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming / Lawn Mow / Shrub trimming

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/16/2014

Lawrence and his team always do an outstanding job at a very fair price. He is honest and does high quality work. I have over an acre with lots of shrubs and trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In addition to my regular yard care, I had Trinscape Property Maintenance do a complete trim of all my shrubs and trees.

CATEGORY landscaping

02/19/2014

My experience was just fine and goodin an in, but I don't think I used them through Angie's list though. I had just used them once for some lawn work, but he has done some work for my mother and that has been fine too. He had charged me by the month an amount of $ 75, and I would say he is fair, honest and does good work; and I would certainly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used Trinscape Inc landscape for lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/12/2013

He has always done an outstanding job. We went through several companies looking for one that took pride in their work before finding Lawrence. I can't think of a single week that I was disappointed in the job he did in the past several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawrence has been taking care of our lawn, doing mowing, trimming, and edging along with periodic pruning for several years.

CATEGORY lawn service