Green Day Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

31148 Gossamer Way

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

Established in 2010, Naya has provided exceptional service around the Tampa area and has won the 2017 Super Service Award on Angie's List, proving her reputable service to her clients and members. Naya previously grew her business and reputation in the Seattle area and recently relocated to the Tampa area to continue to provide the best cleaning service around! (She won the Super Service Award for the Seattle Market). No two homes are the same, therefore, no two clients needs are the same. All of our services can be custom to the client, where we can add or remove housecleaning services to cater to what is important to you. Whether it be a first time cleaning, routine cleaning, or a move in / move out cleaning, we are the company to contact! We offer discounts to Angie's List members, make sure to check out our coupon for specials and remember to mention that at the time of scheduling! Give us a call today to get your custom cleaning service started! ...

house cleaning (66)blind cleaning (9)ceiling fan installation (6)window cleaning (2)

03/10/2020

Great , very courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Thank you for review, I gladly appreciate it.

02/25/2020

Great service, and very quick and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Thank you for your review, I appreciate it.

02/12/2020

They were absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have asked for more! My dad is 91 and has needed a deep cleaning for his house. They stayed until the job was done which took awhile! I have hired them on for future maintenance cleaning. I also need to add they were all so nice! Thank you again for such a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire deep cleaning of my fathers house.

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review, I gladly appreciate it. I’ll be more than happy to keep helping your dad. Thank you

01/01/2020

I contacted Naya for next day appointment and they got me in! Naya and her husband are so nice and very professional. He did an incredible job and took his time, very thorough. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up after move out

CATEGORY house cleaning, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

Thank you very much for your review, I gladly appreciate it.

12/14/2019

Great! Naya is very nice & helpful . Leia came to our home on time & worked very hard & we were very happy with her work . i am going to schedule a house cleaning every month . I am recommending to my friends & neighbors. Thank you Naya & Leia for your great services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

It’s our satisfaction to help you on the best way as you deserve. Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

11/27/2019

They do an excellent job. They really pay attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

Thank you for your review, I gladly appreciate it.

10/30/2019

Excellent cleaning service. Used for move-out service of a rental house. The quality and thoroughness was excellent. Would recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you very much for your review, it’s my pleasure to help you.

07/01/2019

Wonderful! Great service, work ethic and very nice people. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you very much for your review, it was a great satisfaction helping you.

06/22/2019

Naya and her team were very professional and completed the entire job very efficiently. Our home is now totally cleaned! I recommend Naya and Green Day Cleaning for any household cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Deep Cleaning of Home

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

Thank you very much for your review Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate it.

05/30/2019

We have a weekly cleaning that meets our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

Thank you for your review, I appreciate it.

We provide 1st time, routine, move in/out, or special occasion cleanings. Services are all customizable, including: vacuuming, dusting (windowsills, blinds, baseboards, furnishings, decorative items, etc), trash removal, clean & sanitize all surfaces (floors, bathroom floors, showers, tubs, toilets, countertops, sinks, faucets, tables, chairs, etc), shining treatments for mirrors & chrome surfaces, outside of appliances & cabinets, cleaning inside microwaves, & cobweb removal.

Give us a call today to start your custom cleaning!