Brittannia Labor

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2013

Temporary Manual Labor Staffing Agency Wellington, FL West Palm Beach, FL Palm Beach County...

Career Services by Elle

Career Services by Elle has amazing deals on Resume Services and LinkedIn Services that can be purchased through our Website at http://www.ellecareerservices.net. At Career Services by Elle, we create Career Documents that will accelerate your marketability and ensure that you get ahead of the competition. If you're looking for a company that offers highly personalized, professional, Career-Search Services, then Career Services by Elle is your best pick! With over ten years of experience writing resumes for over 90 industries, you can rest assured that we will craft Career Documents that will help you get results. Questions: Email Us At ellecareerservices@gmail.com or call us at (267) 521-1551.

Award 2019
Offers by Career Services by Elle on Angie's List

05/15/2017

JASON, JULIE AND THE CREW WERE AMAZING. PACKED AND MOVED EVERYTHING WITH MORE CARE THAN I BELIEVED POSSIBLE. EVERYTHING ARRIVED IN PERFECT SHAPE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INTERSTATE MOVING AND SOME PACKING.

06/12/2014

Efficient and friendly - honest and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services.

08/26/2013

Now that I've met Julie & Jason I no longer fear moving. Everything treated with care and respect. Great value for an amazing price. Honest and thoughtful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unpacking after my move. Cleaning, organizing house and storage space. Bringing into house pictures from storage, unpacking and hanging them.

06/22/2013

Julie and Jason Manning own the company, and were very responsive and flexible in helping me, as the closing date/time of my home sale wasn't firm until the last minute! They carefully shrink wrapped and moved my valuable heavy pieces to temporary storage prior to moving into a new residence.      The guys, including Jason, arrived on time, wrapped every piece, loaded each into their clean truck s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrink wrapped and moved my antique early American furniture.

Movers (Local & Long Distance) Landscapers Manual Laborers Cleaners