15 Acre Homestead

Weirsdale, FL 32195

Stone Installation at Residential Home

Stone Installation at Residential Home

lawn & landscaping202032162
Installation of Walnut stone in garden beds at a residential home in The Villages.

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of landscaping and property management services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! ...

lawn care (4)lawn & landscaping (3)roof cleaning (2)deck cleaning (2)hardscaping (1)pressure washing (1)wallpaper hanger (1)mulch delivering (1)leaf removal (1)handyman (1)gutter cleaning (1)

01/11/2021

The service was poor, I tried to resolve the problem with this person but they are unresponsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a wallpaper installation.

CATEGORY wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

I tried to meet with the customer. I told the customer that the wallpaper chosen for her job would not work in her bathroom. I specifically stated that it was thin and I was worried it would peel. She said to go forward anyway. When we finished the job she was happy and even gave us a five-star review. Then a week later she called and said she was unhappy. When I tried to explain that I told her t...

12/21/2020

Great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed grass at residence

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

12/09/2020

I was very happy with them. They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were on time. It was all done very quickly. They were perfect. I was very pleased with them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did gardening, which they put up my fence, cut grass, and trees. They pressure washed my roof as well.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

12/09/2020

The service was excellent. I would hire him again on Friday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/04/2020

was very pleased with all work done and cleanup

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/04/2020

Excellent! after waiting multiple years for the boro to fix th here drain problem Lance came up with the barrier and it works! no more pools in my drive and back patio!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concete barrier to stop flooding onto driveway and down tard

CATEGORY landscaping,deck cleaning,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Window Cleaning Deck, Patio, Fence, and Porch Clean and Seal Drywall Repair Fencing Install and Repairs Mirror Installation Gutter and Downspout Cleaning and Repairs Furniture Assembly Handyman Services Holiday Lighting Installation/Removal Weatherstripping Installation/Replacement Lawn and Garden Maintenance Mowing/Edging/Blowing Mulch and Rock Installation and Maintenance Power Washing Roof Cleaning Scrap Removal and Hauling Property Clean Outs Shrub Installation/Removal and Trimming Tree Stump Removal Tree Trimming Spring/Fall Cleanup

Driveway Painting Large Tree Removal and Trimming