North Florida Locksmith

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since July 2012

Family owned and operated. 3rd generation locksmiths with over 30 years experience. Licensed, bonded and insured....

Hernando Door & Window, Inc.

Hernando Door and Window, Inc. has been serving Hernando and northern Pasco county since 1999. We are a full service door and window company, our specialty is residential Door and Window Replacements. We are confident we can offer quality and reliable product you can count on. In addition, we have other services, and repairs available. We pride ourselves on our professional staff that are here to answer any questions you may have about our company and our services. Whether your needs are windows, doors or repairs, we have what you need at prices you can afford. Our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional and friendly service of the highest caliber. Please take a moment to browse our Web site for more information about us. The best method of contact is calling 352-666-3504 but, we can also be reached via e-mail: info@hernandodoorandwindow.com.

05/05/2018

I called them to get a price which was very reasonable he was on a call in Holiday and as soon as he finished that job he came right over he made my key and programmed it in no time. They are very honest, reasonable, and professional I give them an A++ and if I need anymore work I sure will call them! THANKS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Key fob for my car

08/07/2017

Ok with some hiccups

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
locks rekeyed

03/14/2016

These guys responded so quickly - I called in the morning - they arrived by noon, job was done in 30 minutes. I was getting on a plane that evening to return to the northest and I needed the service, as my uncle had passed away and I suddenly found myself as his personal representative. I wish this company did other things, because their customer service is exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all locks in house.

05/28/2015

Very professional, quality workmanship, great customer service and very fair pricing for the work done.  Went the extra mile in every respect.  Would use again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed locks, installed and re-keyed deadbolts, installed front door hardware, installed security locks on two sliders.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

Wow! What a review! I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you were pleased with the service. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

08/22/2014

Rob arrived on time and investigated the situation with a lock on a lateral file cabinet for which I had no key. He was able to quickly solve the issue. He manner was professional and courteous. I am glad I found his company on Angie'l List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to unlock a file cabinet

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am also very happy that you were pleased with my work. Thank you again. I appreciate your business.

Locks & Locksmiths,Locks & Locksmiths,Automobile Alarms & Security Systems,Automotive Roadside Service,Security Control Systems & Monitoring,Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial,Locksmith Referral Service

We do not upsell customers to services they do not need. We do not replace parts that only need minor repairs, unless that is the customers preference.