R King Electric LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2010

We specialize in prompt professional service! All employees are licenced and insured. We pride ourselves as being the most professional electrical company you will ever encounter. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.We are a small business of four employees that strives on perfection. Our business was started back in 2005 and we have over 40 years of combined electrical and customer service....

Classic Electric Service

Electrical Contractor

11/14/2019

They're excellent! They're very professional, arrived on time and get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General electrical installation.

CATEGORY electrician

12/09/2018

Rick King removed an old ceiling fan and installed a new one in our pool lanai area. He was able to schedule the work within a few days of my call, he arrived on time and completed the work professionally. I couldn't ask for a better electrical contractor...highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Ceiling Fan

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

09/24/2018

Excellent service was provided. Problems were quickly solved and fixed. New WiFi devices were installed in complicated conditions. I highly recommend R King!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical problem solving and upgrades

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

12/22/2017

Rick was very accommodating with an appointment time just before Christmas. He came on time to hang a new ceiling fan. Instead he repaired my original ceiling fan and saved me $150 for the new ceiling fan that I returned. He is very professional and problem solved my situation. I will definitely use this company again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang new ceiling fan in the living room.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

11/28/2017

I had received a quote for electrical work from Mr. King earlier and decided to proceed with the work after Hurricane Irma passed through. They arrived right on time. They were able to correct issues with an office ceiling fan by installing a new wall remote and changing the signal frequency. I wanted the outside flood lighting to have a clean look with no visible wiring, so all the wiring was don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed double flood lights in backyard, circuit for garage refrigerator and general use GFI outlet, and troubleshot an office ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician

Trouble shooting, electrical panel repairs & replacements, TV & communication lines, remodels, landscape lighting, paddle fans, surge protection, wiring of docks, kitchen & bath under cabinet lighting, electrical home inspections, recess lighting

Windows