Lion's Help Land and Tree Service LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

131 South 19th Circle Southwest

Vero Beach, FL 32962

Central Florida & Treasure Coast Give us a call at 772-492-8662 or 407-782-9479. Lion's Help Land and Tree service provides Land Clearing, tree trimming, Tree Removal, sod installation, landscaping, rocks and mulch, and yard clean up services for the Treasure Coast and Central Florida Area. If you have residential or Commercial needs call us first for great prices and great work. Remember, we are the right people doing the best job....

Tree Service (240)Lawn and Yard Work (35)Hauling (13)Mulch and Topsoil (3)Landscaping (1)

07/10/2017

Wonderful. Very pleasant from the office staff down to the owner and workers. Very easy to get along with not pushy and very polite. Most definitely would recommend and will use again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several trees trimmed and old palm tree taken out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

07/08/2017

Please with the service for the price paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

06/29/2017

It came out great. We got exactly what we asked for. Nice neat work. Full cleanup. They were also very careful with all of our lawn ornaments, bonsai trees and their stands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our large viburnum (18' tall) needed to be carefully trimmed away from a fence but we wanted to retain as much of them as possible for privacy. This required judgement and careful work.

CATEGORY hauling services, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

06/21/2017

I cannot say enough about this company!! They are so professional, courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable! I am so impressed with their administration as well as their service!! My trees look fantastic! They even took the time to explain what they did with my trees! I will definitely hire them again and will be recommending them to all of my friends and family!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 trees trimmed and lifted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

06/20/2017

The workers were so polite and professional, and when they learned that my spouse was recently incapacitated, they took the initiative to do additional work that needed to be completed w/o any additional charge!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have several aver grown bougainvillea bushes trimmed, plus a large area of native shrubs cut back, and several royal palm fronds removed.

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

05/22/2017

Well done. Very professional and prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

05/10/2017

I can't express how pleased I was in dealing with the people at Lions Help. Professional, courteous with excellent communication. They did exactly what they said they would do for the price they quoted. They were respectful of our property as well as our neighbors. I have recently had people not show up deliver half a job and ask for more than double the original quote to finish. Marcus, Monica an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land clearing, ficus removal, stump removal and brush hog.

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

05/01/2017

perfect, very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
palm tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

12/12/2016

Great!!! Will call again when we need tree service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 1 tree and removed another

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

12/06/2016

Marcus and company did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marcus did another great job at my house. Trimmed trees as described and cleaned up afterwards. Very Professional!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

Land Clearing, Tree trimming, removal & topping. Stump grinding. Debris removal. Hauling. Clean up work. Sod installation.

Tree Transplanting