Lion's Help Land and Tree Service LLC

A244 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

131 South 19th Circle Southwest

Vero Beach, FL, 32962

Central Florida & Treasure Coast Give us a call at 772-492-8662 or 407-782-9479. Lion's Help Land and Tree service provides Land Clearing, tree trimming, Tree Removal, sod installation, landscaping, rocks and mulch, and yard clean up services for the Treasure Coast and Central Florida Area. If you have residential or Commercial needs call us first for great prices and great work. Remember, we are the right people doing the best job....

Tree Service (240)Lawn and Yard Work (35)Hauling (13)Mulch and Topsoil (3)Landscaping (1)

07/06/2018

Great customer service ! showed up when they said they would and did the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service trim oak tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

06/22/2018

Marcus worked alone in the rain for 4 hours and left the garden neat and tidy. He didn't even step on our flowers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of mulberry tree and oak limb.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

04/23/2018

Marcus and his team did a great job trimming the trees and clearing out some heavy plant undergrowth around them. He pointed out to us the need to trim another tree in the yard because it was leaning against a palm tree which we had never even noticed. This company is knowledgeable and professional. They do an excellent job of cleaning up and hauling away all the cuttings. We plan to use them any ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming 7 palm trees and and trimming undergrowth under trees

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

04/16/2018

I found Lion's Help Land and Tree Service on Angie's List and chose it based on more than 200 positive reviews. We were so impressed by our initial contact with the office staff, owner Marcus during the estimate process, and the price he quoted that we got no other estimates (which is so not like us). His price seemed reasonable for work required and compared to neighbors' recent work by other com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have huge oak trees lifted (trimmed) and palms drastically trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

04/07/2018

It wasn't okay. They were trying to charge me more for cutting some large trees. They did not do what we expected them to do. But the work that they did was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deal purchased for 3 Labor-Hours of Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2015

03/09/2018

Outstanding! Marcus and Chris did a great job and I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oaks trimmed, coconuts removed, various trees trimmed, weeding & mulching

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

11/10/2017

Marcus did an excellent job suggesting that the remaining roots be ground (in excess of 20), remaining bushes be removed, area cleared and sod be put down. He was on the job as promised and all work was completed in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend Lion's Help Land and Tree Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hired another company to trim bushes and clear out some overgrowth. They left the area an unsightly mess. I desperately needed help knowing what to do to make it look more attractive, especially being that my yard is right on the golf course.

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

09/12/2017

Excellent! Marcus is very professional and worked non-stop until the job was done. Little did we know, Hurricane Irma was coming for us. We had almost no tree debris in the yard after the storm. I'd definitely recommend them. Prompt, efficient, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 oaks and 2 palms were trimmed to perfection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

08/04/2017

Marcus, the owner of Lion's Help Tree Service came out last week on Thursday July 27, 2017 to give me an estimate. I explained that I wanted all limbs hanging over my neighbor's house removed. He explained how I wanted the limbs cut was not the best option. He proposed a better way to cut the limbs and trim and thin out all the limbs on both sides of the tree. On Tuesday Aug 1st, he arrived on tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a large tree with limbs hanging over neighbor's property. I wanted these limbs removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

07/21/2017

Do I really need to say that this experience went extremely well and we were very pleased. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lion's Help Land and Tree Service to any of our friends or family! Oh, did I forget to mention that our trees look SO much better and when we drive up to the house, now this might sound a little strange, but the house looks "happier" without those large tree limbs hanging ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had three large Southern Oaks that were in dire need of trimming. We called Lion's Help Land and Tree Service LLC on Tuesday July 18th and Marcus came out the same day to give us a quote. His price was more then fair and we set up an appointment for Thursday the 20th at 10:00 AM. Not only was Marcus on time, something we have learned not to expect since living in Florida, but he was professional and got to work on our trees without any hesitation. Tree trimming is no easy job, yet Marcus was pleasant and found time to chat a bit when he took a little break. When all was said and done he told us we would probably need to have the trees trimmed again in about two to three years...and I'll bet you can guess who we'll be calling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017