John Zoda Services

Angie's List since June 2011

Not Rated| 1 Review

Signature Construction Group

Jacob Werthem is the owner of Signature Construction Group. He has been in business since 2006 serving the Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches. He is a native Floridian, born in Daytona Beach. Jacob loves surfing, fishing, hunting and all things outdoors. Jacob coaches Little League baseball with his two sons. As a family, they love boating, travelling and playing sports. They are active in their church: Covenant Fellowship, where Jacob serves as a deacon.

Award 2019

06/15/2011

Excellent Service, Excellent Price, par Excellance overall over the course of seven years of working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Zoda has performed numerous projects for me over the past 7 years. They have been very large projects and very small projects. He is extremely trust worthy, professional and competent. Although Mr. Zoda has never completed the state contractor's licensing he has renovated my medical office completely and he has performed extensive renovations. He has even re-built large homes after near total hurricane destruction for relatives and friends. The quality of his work is without measure. I have worked with many licensed contractors over my 61 years and they have been very, very good. However, Mr. Zoda exceeds all of them in terms of cost-savings and the ability to "think outside the box" in terms of alternate suggestions. My tastes run on the expensive side and Mr. Zoda has often suggested an alternative method to achieve the same expensive look for considerably less money. In addition, Mr. Zoda has had in his possession the keys to five properties that I own or that belong to my daughter or elderly mother for several years. There has never been one item missing, misplaced or broken. I would trust him with the combination to my safe's. He is prompt, efficient and courteous. He mood is always upbeat and consistent. I had him renovate my office from top to bottom with attention to incredible detail in just five weeks time. I would not hesitate to have him build a home, an addition, or renovate any property. If there is something such as electrical wiring or plumbing he ethically refers you to someone who is licensed and bonded to do such work. He is intimately familiar with the construction laws and ethics in our state and our county and he abides by them in full measure.

CATEGORY handyman service