Hook & Ladder Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since September 2015

Hook & Ladder Pressure Cleaning LLC is owned and operated by Michael Sansone. If you hire Hook & Ladder Pressure Cleaning to bring your investment back to life, then Hook & Ladder will be doing all the work! We will NEVER sub contract our business. We base our business on trust, honesty, and commitment. We've all been the consumer some where down the road and I want to make your experience pleasant and pain free. Hook & Ladder also specializes in personnel safety. We have extensive training in hazardous materials and rope/safety harnesses to insure all safety precautions are taken to do the job safely! Hook & Ladder Pressure Cleaning LLC offers 10% discounts to all Fire Rescue employees (retired/active), Law Enforcement, and Veterans. Credentials must be provided to receive this discounts....

Beach Pressure Cleaning

We are a family owned company since 2007 and we are fully licensed / insured. Specializing in pressure washing services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Beach Pressure Cleaning on Angie's List

07/03/2019

Excellent Mike returned calls promptly. Extremely polite as well as his workers. Left my property spotless. Even went above and beyond and killed some wasp nests for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

05/03/2019

Mike, the owner, was professional early on, answered all of my questions and even offered additional information that I hadn't thought of. His crew came out at the appointed time and cleaned our roof quickly and efficiently. They cared for the plants around the house to avoid any chemical damage. I have already recommended this company to my neighbors and would use them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]. Whenever you need any additional services please let me know! Mike

02/06/2018

Hook & ladder is an amazing company! Our screened in patio is supposed to be all white, but it was so filthy I didn’t think it was possible that it would ever come clean the way that it did! They were so professional & thorough with the job they did! The crew that performed the service at our home was very friendly, prompt with timing & treated our patio & patio furniture as if it was their very o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Desperately needed my back “all white” screened in patio pressure washed prior to our baby shower!

08/14/2017

Wonderful! Very satisfied customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional hard working and quality work will be the result of anything Hook and Ladder provides to their customers! My home roof was cleaned in a timely and punctual manner and looked new again! I would highly recommend anyone using Hook and Ladder to have pressure washing services.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

05/01/2017

Excellent, professional work. Prompt, courteous communications. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had paver driveway pressure cleaned!

CATEGORY pressure washing

Residential/commercial buildings, driveways, parking lots, low pressure asphalt/tile roof cleaning, sealing pavers, window cleaning, rust removal, and anything else in the pressure cleaning field.

Structures greater than 3 stories