All-Rite Water Purification

A 55 Reviews

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since March 2013

6605 U.S. HWY 1

Vero Beach, FL 32967

The Treasure & Space Coast's only WQA certified technicians. All-Rite Water Purification is an established provider of water treatment systems throughout east central Florida. Locally owned and operated for over fifty years, All-Rite specializes in treating poor water conditions; high iron, sulfur, tannins and providing the latest purified drinking water technology. Our team of Certified Water Specialists (wqa.org), provides installation and service for softening, filtration, micro-biological and reverse osmosis (RO) applications. Our commercial and residential response times lead the industry. The Company provides same day or next day service in addition to a 24/7 emergency line....

water softener installation and repair (47)well and water pump (10)irrigation system (7)water delivery (2)appliance repair (1)

09/19/2020

Excellent! He was very honest and provided us with all the information we needed going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went over maintenance we needed on our system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

10/25/2019

I called All Rite to get some pricing and info and there were very informative on my needs. Much more so than the company I was using before so I switched to them. They installed a new water system in my home in about a 1/2 a day and instantly my water problems have gone away! Bryan, the technician was the best! His skills and customer service in explaining the water problems that I had were excep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some major water problems this year. I needed a whole new water softener system after I had my well redug.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/25/2019

Everything went perfectly. Warren was punctual and very professional. He answered all of my questions and did an outstanding job. I highly recommend All Right Water.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the past 6 weeks All Right Water's technician, Warren, installed a pressure tank and an RO system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/03/2019

perfectly!! Bryan was very professional and personable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
update of our well water system to remove sulfur smell

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Photo for All-Rite Water Purification - 6605 U.S. HWY 1, Vero Beach, FL - 38149765

02/22/2019

I changed the system out and now the water taste good and i can buy the units filters anyplace and those filters are very inexpensive in comparison to the filters they tried to sell me for the crap unit they sold me. Stay away they are truly thieves Keep your money in your pocket and buy a 130 dollar unit and install it your self. I was sick and just had cancer surgery when they sold me the piece ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They charged me 1200 for a 200 dollar reverse Osmosis Filter system for drinking water only and to top it off i told them i change my own filters and was on a fixed income and they still screwed me over with 1200 dollar piece of crap. The water had a bad taste from the start and then they left me with that while I tried to find a honest company to service the unit to no avail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Caela our office manager and Roy our General Manager have tried to resolve your concerns but you will not respond. We are saddened by your statements here and on other platforms, although they do not match our accounting and service records. My name is Todd VanHouten, the owner, please contact me directly at your convenience 772-569-5187.

11/13/2018

I was able to get next day service for an non emergent issue. The tech called to let me know that he was leaving his previous client and was in route to me. He was well within the time window offered to me. Kyle, the tech from All Rite Water, asked careful questions about my issue and was able to identify the problem and test my system. He replaced the pressure switch and set it for the proper set...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pump pressure switch

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/19/2018

Great work and we now have fantastic water!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water softener and convert old softener to filter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/09/2018

Kyle the tech was very professional and knowledgeable he was very efficient I was pleased with the repair. It was just a little expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

COST $377.46

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

01/11/2018

100% satisfies with the work performed. Very positive experience. Thorough explanation of how the equipment worked and what equipment would be correct for our needs. The installation was exactly as expected. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a whole-home water purification system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

10/18/2017

Very pleased with the quality of our water now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new water softener installed and an RO system in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Our team of Certified Water Specialists (wqa.org), provides installation and service for softening, filtration, micro-biological and reverse osmosis (RO) applications. All-Rite specializes in treating poor water conditions; high iron, sulfur, tannins and providing the latest purified drinking water technology. We also service & install pumps