Adron Fence Co

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since November 2012

601 21st St Suite 300

Vero Beach, FL, 32960

Family owned & operated. ADRON FENCE Company is a family business, owned and operated by Ross and Travis Chambers. After growing up in the business and serving our country for 4 years, Ross and Travis both returned to ADRON FENCE proud to carry on the family operation in 1993. Through hard, honest work and perseverance, ADRON FENCE, still maintains the high standards that it started with over 50 years ago making ADRON FENCE the oldest running fence company on the Treasure Coast....

Fencing (16)Fencing Driveway Gates (1)

08/28/2019

Travis was great. The price they gave me was the price they charged me. They came when they were supposed to do. They were on time and everything. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a chain link fence and two gates .

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

08/28/2019

They did a terrific job. They were on time and professional. Excellent workers, efficient and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed fence in my gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you and your kind words.

08/06/2019

Love the new fence!! Adron did a great job, quick turnaround and kept me updated on everything! I would definitely recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it. Thank you for trusting us to install your fence.

06/03/2019

They are the best contractor I've ever had, they care about what they do also they are professional and the quality of the service is terrific and they cleaned up after themselves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a 289 ft of perimeter privacy fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Mr. IIes, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

06/03/2019

Adron Fence is a wonderful company. They came when promised and called the day before coming to remind me. They performed the job and cleaned up their mess afterwards. I would give Adron Fence 5 stars and recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A white PVC fence around my air conditioning and pool equipment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Thank you for your business.

10/15/2017

I waited over two weeks for the appointment from when I originally called. On that morning I didn’t hear from the person who was supposed to call me so I called the office at 9 AM. I was assured I was on the list and told them a 90 minute window when I would not be home which again I was told was not an issue. Later I got a call from the technician who told me what time he could come which was in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing in back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

08/10/2017

Everything went smoothly, you just have to be patient because they are the top fencing company in town and are very busy. An adjustment had to be made for one of the access gates and they were very accommodating, having it resolved within a couple of hours. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our back yard fenced before we left on vacation. We also needed multiple access gates as well as one oversize gate large enough for the lawn service zero radius mower to fit into the yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

01/09/2017

Both the person who inspected the site and provided the estimate along with the crew who handled the installation were punctual and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a pvc stockade-type privacy fence around my pool pump and heat pump and at another location by the air conditioning units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

05/03/2016

Jason of Adron fence came out and quoted me after measuring the fence line (existing equestrian type fence was falling over). He immediately assessed the situation, measured it, and subsequently gave me a list of options with the fence. He didn't try to upsell, or dilly dally, and was totally upfront and honest as to what needed to be done, what i needed to do to prep the install so i didn't get c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them re-do about 200' of fence, and install a fence gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2016

05/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them re-do about 200' of fence, and install a fence gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016